E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Great Experience at Zimbrick bmw in Madison Wi

05-22-2012, 05:09 PM   #1
X.X.I.V
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16 F80

Great Experience at Zimbrick bmw in Madison Wi

Had been looking for a VERY specific CPO 09 Black on Black 335, Xdrive, Nav, Sport and under 35,000 for 2 months.
Frustrated, I started my search outside of Illinois I Quickly found out there was only 8 in the US and started calling on them.
Mike Dennis was easily the friendliest dealer who took the time to answer my questions/concerns dealing with and out of state customer, first time buying out of state for me, let alone a BMW.
Mike walked me through the process, agreed on firm final number and gave his word he would hold the car for a few days so i can do a visual/test drive.
Sat came and i made the trip (2hrs) Mike Had brought out my car and it was stunning.
It passed my picky eye for details and was happy to do a deal.
The deal went flawlessly and I was passed over to Griffin for the paperwork processing.
Griffin is very personable and friendly. he went over each document and explained what we were signing. he also explained any optional warranties we could purchase.
afterward were passed back to Mike who was ready to show how to use the I drive and Pair my cell phone to the Blue tooth.
I am very happy with my first BMW experience and would recommend making the 2hr trip to Madison for a no hassle purchase. I plan on buying from Zimbrick BMW when my Wife wants to get Her X5
Appreciate 0