E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > "Wheels" Car of the Year

Closed Thread

01-25-2007, 05:35 PM   #23
Chris.G
Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2011 LCI MSPORT X5 30d

Quote:
Originally Posted by aem View Post
What's more sad about this COTY is the fact that people get jealous over it.

You guys are glorifying Holden by making this thread....

We are talking about facts and observations we have about a Holden. i don't see how its being glorified. For a guy that barely posts in this forum id really keep my mouth shut when it comes to posting irrelevant comments.:mad:
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2007, 05:39 PM   #24
aem
Why pay more for nothing?
Australia
Rep
Drives: .

I dont post in this forum cos post like this and posters like you and your coments are not worth my time. Unlike people who gets money fed thru by their parents (don't know about yourself) i got two jobs and earn over 100K i dont have no time.

FYI, you are complaining about WHEELS mag's COTY, which everyone knows they are mainly about FORDs and Holdens...aint got noting to do about facts.
      01-25-2007, 05:45 PM   #25
Chris.G
Banned
Australia
Rep

Quote:
I dont post in this forum cos post like this and posters like you and your coments are not worth my time. Unlike people who gets money fed thru by their parents (don't know about yourself) i got two jobs and earn over 100K i dont have no time.

FYI, you are complaining about WHEELS mag's COTY, which everyone knows they are mainly about FORDs and Holdens...aint got noting to do about facts.
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2007, 05:48 PM   #26
aem
Why pay more for nothing?
Australia
Rep
Drives: .

So i got sucked into this jealousy thing just to make a point...a point which people like your seems to not get.
      01-25-2007, 05:53 PM   #27
Chris.G
Banned
Australia
Rep

Its not that i don't get the point, on the contrary i understand very well but just the randomness of your post was not necessary. You could have said something in a more analysed way instead of just splurting out Jealousy and glorification of Holden.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2007, 08:57 PM   #28
astra
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW 325Ci Individual

Garage List
Quote:

100k? so where is your BMW? Lexus? Merc? anything?? oh but then again i suppose, if you drive these cars always, no need for one of your own huh?

this is why dtm is so great, because it stops rubish posts like this, and filters out the people who actually post, and contribute, from the ones who just fill the forums with stupid posts...

i take it you don't like what is said here? then one may wonder why you feel the need to post with us then... just some food for thought...
      01-26-2007, 09:00 PM   #29
astra
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW 325Ci Individual

Garage List
Quote:
So i got sucked into this jealousy thing just to make a point...a point which people like your seems to not get.
do you talk down to everyone?
      01-27-2007, 01:22 AM   #30
Chris.G
Banned
Australia
Rep

wow i had no idea AEM was hated so much DTM and now even here i guess
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread