E90Post
 


TNT Racewerks
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > Genuine BMW Parts at Discounted Rates for Members



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-25-2019, 12:32 PM   #3807
e28bmw
Second Lieutenant
e28bmw's Avatar
213
Rep
295
Posts

Drives: 1987 e28 and 2008 e92 335i msp
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Wales

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CotswoldBMWMini View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by e28bmw View Post
Hi,

Can I get s price on the following please?

2 x 33306760349 Self locking collar nut
2 x 33306784983 Eccentric bolt
2 x 33306786187 Eccentric flat washer

2 x 33326760668 Self locking collar nut
2 x 33326764292 Eccentric bolt
2 x 33306786186 Eccentric flat washer

Thanks
Hi,

The price for the above would be £51.31 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

This price is valid for 7 days from today.

YOUR CUSTOMER ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER IS - P10419

Payment Options:

For orders under £500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and customer reference number or via PayPal / Bank Transfer (Details Below)

If you would like the delivery to a different address then we can only accept Payment via PayPal or Bank Transfer

For orders over £500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by PayPal.

PayPal – partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Please send payment as a gift to friends and family with your customer reference, delivery address and contact number in the notes section.

Bank Transfer – Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.

PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH YOUR VEHICLE REGISTRATION OR CHASSIS NUMBER TO SECURE YOUR 2 YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY
thanks, paid over the phone this afternoon
__________________
Instagram @Jay4000
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2019, 07:11 AM   #3808
CotswoldBMWMini
CotswoldBMWMini's Avatar
United Kingdom
281
Rep
1,998
Posts

Drives: BMWMini
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Cheltenham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by e28bmw View Post
thanks, paid over the phone this afternoon
Great to hear
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2019, 09:19 AM   #3809
bfleming
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
60
Rep
342
Posts

Drives: F20 114i 2013 & F11 525d 2013
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Herts, UK

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Price for 13717597586 please!
__________________
F11 525d 2013/13
F20 114i 2013/63
Porsche Boxster 986 2.7 2000/X
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2019, 09:33 AM   #3810
CotswoldBMWMini
CotswoldBMWMini's Avatar
United Kingdom
281
Rep
1,998
Posts

Drives: BMWMini
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Cheltenham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfleming View Post
Price for 13717597586 please!
Hi,

The price for the above would be 54.76 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

This price is valid for 7 days from today.

YOUR CUSTOMER ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER IS - P10779

Payment Options:

For orders under 500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and customer reference number or via PayPal / Bank Transfer (Details Below)

If you would like the delivery to a different address then we can only accept Payment via PayPal or Bank Transfer

For orders over 500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by PayPal.

PayPal partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Please send payment as a gift to friends and family with your customer reference, delivery address and contact number in the notes section.

Bank Transfer Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.

PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH YOUR VEHICLE REGISTRATION OR CHASSIS NUMBER TO SECURE YOUR 2 YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2019, 09:03 AM   #3811
Turbz
New Member
0
Rep
19
Posts

Drives: E93 335i M Sport
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Uk

iTrader: (0)

Hi is this front lip still available and how much please.
51192159867
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2019, 09:05 AM   #3812
bfleming
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
60
Rep
342
Posts

Drives: F20 114i 2013 & F11 525d 2013
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Herts, UK

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CotswoldBMWMini View Post
Hi,

The price for the above would be 54.76 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

This price is valid for 7 days from today.

YOUR CUSTOMER ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER IS - P10779
Sent via paypal...
__________________
F11 525d 2013/13
F20 114i 2013/63
Porsche Boxster 986 2.7 2000/X
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2019, 09:09 AM   #3813
CotswoldBMWMini
CotswoldBMWMini's Avatar
United Kingdom
281
Rep
1,998
Posts

Drives: BMWMini
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Cheltenham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbz View Post
Hi is this front lip still available and how much please.
51192159867
Hi,

I'm afraid the above is no longer available to order from BMW.

Kind Regards
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2019, 09:10 AM   #3814
CotswoldBMWMini
CotswoldBMWMini's Avatar
United Kingdom
281
Rep
1,998
Posts

Drives: BMWMini
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Cheltenham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfleming View Post
Sent via paypal...
Payment received and on order for you.

Should land with you on Friday.

Kind Regards
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2019, 06:37 PM   #3815
wollac11
Registered
United Kingdom
0
Rep
4
Posts

Drives: BMW E92 (pre-LCI)
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Cambridge, UK

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 BMW E92  [0.00]
Hi, could I please get a price for the performance exhaust to fit a pre-LCI E92 320i (N43 engine)? Should be part number 18302165670 I believe. Thank you!
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2019, 11:52 AM   #3816
CotswoldBMWMini
CotswoldBMWMini's Avatar
United Kingdom
281
Rep
1,998
Posts

Drives: BMWMini
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Cheltenham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wollac11 View Post
Hi, could I please get a price for the performance exhaust to fit a pre-LCI E92 320i (N43 engine)? Should be part number 18302165670 I believe. Thank you!
Hi,

The price for the above and the clamp would be 641.98 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

This price is valid for 7 days from today.

YOUR CUSTOMER ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER IS - P11367

Payment Options:

For orders under 500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and customer reference number or via PayPal / Bank Transfer (Details Below)

If you would like the delivery to a different address then we can only accept Payment via PayPal or Bank Transfer

For orders over 500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by PayPal.

PayPal partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Please send payment as a gift to friends and family with your customer reference, delivery address and contact number in the notes section.

Bank Transfer Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.

PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH YOUR VEHICLE REGISTRATION OR CHASSIS NUMBER TO SECURE YOUR 2 YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2019, 02:01 PM   #3817
wollac11
Registered
United Kingdom
0
Rep
4
Posts

Drives: BMW E92 (pre-LCI)
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Cambridge, UK

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 BMW E92  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CotswoldBMWMini View Post
Hi,

The price for the above and the clamp would be 641.98 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

This price is valid for 7 days from today.

YOUR CUSTOMER ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER IS - P11367

Payment Options:

For orders under 500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and customer reference number or via PayPal / Bank Transfer (Details Below)

If you would like the delivery to a different address then we can only accept Payment via PayPal or Bank Transfer

For orders over 500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by PayPal.

PayPal partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Please send payment as a gift to friends and family with your customer reference, delivery address and contact number in the notes section.

Bank Transfer Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.

PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH YOUR VEHICLE REGISTRATION OR CHASSIS NUMBER TO SECURE YOUR 2 YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY
Ouch. That's 65.98 more than BMW direct right now so I think I'll give that one a miss. Thanks for checking for me though.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2019, 05:40 PM   #3818
bfleming
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
60
Rep
342
Posts

Drives: F20 114i 2013 & F11 525d 2013
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Herts, UK

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CotswoldBMWMini View Post
Payment received and on order for you.

Should land with you on Friday.

Kind Regards
Got it - thank you!
__________________
F11 525d 2013/13
F20 114i 2013/63
Porsche Boxster 986 2.7 2000/X
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2019, 01:09 PM   #3819
michmacz
Private
1
Rep
85
Posts

Drives: BMW E91 320d
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Hounslow

iTrader: (2)

Hello
Can I have the each price for

13717795284
11 61 7 788 415
11127548196

Thank you
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2019, 04:13 AM   #3820
Turbz
New Member
0
Rep
19
Posts

Drives: E93 335i M Sport
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Uk

iTrader: (0)

Hi could I have a price on these please.
51162159457
51162159456
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2019, 05:48 AM   #3821
CotswoldBMWMini
CotswoldBMWMini's Avatar
United Kingdom
281
Rep
1,998
Posts

Drives: BMWMini
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Cheltenham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by michmacz View Post
Hello
Can I have the each price for

13717795284
11 61 7 788 415
11127548196

Thank you
Hi,

Please see the prices below;

13717795284 - 26.09
11 61 7 788 415 - 13.01
11127548196 - 366.46

The total for the above would be 410.95 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

This price is valid for 7 days from today.

YOUR CUSTOMER ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER IS - P12206

Payment Options:

For orders under 500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and customer reference number or via PayPal / Bank Transfer (Details Below)

If you would like the delivery to a different address then we can only accept Payment via PayPal or Bank Transfer

For orders over 500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by PayPal.

PayPal partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Please send payment as a gift to friends and family with your customer reference, delivery address and contact number in the notes section.

Bank Transfer Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.

PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH YOUR VEHICLE REGISTRATION OR CHASSIS NUMBER TO SECURE YOUR 2 YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2019, 05:52 AM   #3822
CotswoldBMWMini
CotswoldBMWMini's Avatar
United Kingdom
281
Rep
1,998
Posts

Drives: BMWMini
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Cheltenham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbz View Post
Hi could I have a price on these please.
51162159457
51162159456
Hi,

I'm afraid the above is no longer available to order from BMW.

Kind Regards
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2019, 05:18 AM   #3823
adammcf
Private First Class
adammcf's Avatar
13
Rep
152
Posts

Drives: 330D
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Northern Ireland

iTrader: (0)

Hi could I please have a price for a fuel filter for a 2006 E91 330D. Reg LF06HRN.
I believe this is the part number - 13328584874

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2019, 05:41 AM   #3824
CotswoldBMWMini
CotswoldBMWMini's Avatar
United Kingdom
281
Rep
1,998
Posts

Drives: BMWMini
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Cheltenham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adammcf View Post
Hi could I please have a price for a fuel filter for a 2006 E91 330D. Reg LF06HRN.
I believe this is the part number - 13328584874

Thanks
Hi Adam,

The correct fuel filter for your car would be 13327793672 and would be 48.72 inc VAT and delivery to yourself.

This price is valid for 7 days from today.

YOUR CUSTOMER ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER IS - P12998

Payment Options:

For orders under 500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and customer reference number or via PayPal / Bank Transfer (Details Below)

If you would like the delivery to a different address then we can only accept Payment via PayPal or Bank Transfer

For orders over 500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by PayPal.

PayPal partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Please send payment as a gift to friends and family with your customer reference, delivery address and contact number in the notes section.

Bank Transfer Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.

PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH YOUR VEHICLE REGISTRATION OR CHASSIS NUMBER TO SECURE YOUR 2 YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2019, 05:48 AM   #3825
adammcf
Private First Class
adammcf's Avatar
13
Rep
152
Posts

Drives: 330D
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Northern Ireland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CotswoldBMWMini View Post
Hi Adam,
The correct fuel filter for your car would be 13327793672 and would be 48.72 inc VAT and delivery to yourself.
This price is valid for 7 days from today.
YOUR CUSTOMER ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER IS - P12998
That has been sent through now.

Thanks
Adam
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2019, 09:07 AM   #3826
CotswoldBMWMini
CotswoldBMWMini's Avatar
United Kingdom
281
Rep
1,998
Posts

Drives: BMWMini
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Cheltenham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adammcf View Post
That has been sent through now.

Thanks
Adam
Thank you Adam, payment received and it will be sent out today for you.

Kind Regards
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:28 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST