E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 06' 330i Sport *Manual *112k *Newly Serviced $7500

07-20-2017, 04:07 PM   #1
terzene
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

06' 330i Sport *Manual *112k *Newly Serviced $7500

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
2006 BMW 3 series 330 i Sport (4 door) e90, 112,000 miles, Manual transmission (Brand new full Clutch Kit and Flywheel). This sports sedan is quite strong and a lot car for the money. This is the last year that they made it with the straight inline 6 non-turbo'd, so a true drivers car, not a ton of them out there like this anymore. Not to mention its super clean and beautiful!

FULL CLUTCH KIT - NEW (less than 1000 miles, so just broken in)
FULL FLY WHEEL ASSEMBLY - NEW (less than 1000 miles)
STARTER - NEW
INTAKE MANIFOLD GASKETS - NEW
OIL FILTER HOUSING GASKET - NEW
REAR MAIN SEAL - NEW
SERPENTINE BELT - NEW
FRESH FULL SYNTHETIC OIL CHANGES AND PREMIUM GAS ONLY
VALUE COVER BASKET - PREVIOUSLY DONE

It has just about every package that BMW offers - Cold Weather, Premium, and Sport (which means, upgraded sports seats, sports steering, sports suspension, and sport wheels)

*** Also comes with M3 Wheels and Blizzak Snow Tires (already mounted and balanced and ready to get swapped on for the winter, the tires have about half tread, will get you at least one more season if not two)

Lastly, as you see from the pictures there are little chips on the front and back bumper, not major damage just little parked bumps. And there are 2 cracks in the wind shield that have been there for a while which never really bothered me.

The car is priced to sell. It must go since I don't have the parking for it at my new house. 9seven36two6zero1seven5 $7500 first come first service!

Attached Images

Appreciate 0