E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > Australia Classifieds Section > RHD custom floor mats with M/// stitching (Round 4)

04-24-2020, 06:42 PM   #67
Proby007
Rep
Drives: E92 BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by R32GOJIRA View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proby007 View Post
still available ?
I dont have a group buy going at the moment, but I will organise another in the future.
Not sure when though, as with the current COVID-19 situation, the aussie dollar has crashed and getting stuff imported has become even more of a pain in the ass.
But as soon as things revert to normal, I'll definitely be getting another up and running as I have a few other interested parties
So I will put your name on a list to contact when the time comes to see if you are still interested.
Thanks
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2020, 11:24 PM   #68
khoed792
Rep
Drives: M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by R32GOJIRA View Post
I dont have a group buy going at the moment, but I will organise another in the future.
Not sure when though, as with the current COVID-19 situation, the aussie dollar has crashed and getting stuff imported has become even more of a pain in the ass.
But as soon as things revert to normal, I'll definitely be getting another up and running as I have a few other interested parties
So I will put your name on a list to contact when the time comes to see if you are still interested.
Hey there Mate! I'm Ed from Melbourne and was wondering if i can be added onto the list for the next buy too? understand there is a wait due to Covid. Hope it settles quickly as winter is coming and my boots gonna be messing up the interior haha
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2020, 06:14 PM   #69
R32GOJIRA
Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: R32 GTR, WN Caprice

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoed792 View Post
Hey there Mate! I'm Ed from Melbourne and was wondering if i can be added onto the list for the next buy too? understand there is a wait due to Covid. Hope it settles quickly as winter is coming and my boots gonna be messing up the interior haha
Absolutely
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2020, 05:58 PM   #70
R32GOJIRA
Banned
Australia
Rep

Hi Guys, I am going to gather some interest to put another run of these mats together.
I already have enough interest from another facebook group, so this will be definitely going ahead.
The issue we have at the moment is due to COVID-19, my suppliers preferred shipping company (DHL) have suspended their shipping from Germany to Australia for the time being.
My supplier is keeping a close eye on the situation and will inform me when the channel reopens.
So for now, I will gather as much interest as I can, so that when we are back in business, we can get the ball rolling quickly.
I will start another thread soon to keep track of the interested parties.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2020, 09:54 PM   #71
scanspeak
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 325i 12/2007

Have been waiting for this. Definitely count me in .
Appreciate 1
R32GOJIRA250.50
      06-02-2020, 10:43 PM   #72
R32GOJIRA
Banned
Australia
Rep

Please click on the following link for the latest Round 5 group buy thread and add your name in the appropriate format to the list to indicate your interest:

https://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1726645
Appreciate 0