E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > E91 Radiator Fan Control Module

06-09-2023, 03:47 AM   #1
GlennE91
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW E91 2006 318i

E91 Radiator Fan Control Module

Hi everyone,

I have used these forums on multiple occasions as reference for jobs on my car, however, only just registered as I need some help and I can't find the answers.

I have the BMW E91 2006 and the radiator fan will not come on at all. I took a look underneath yesterday and the fan control module was completely corroded and the wires not connected. I am trying to source a replacement module but all the fan assembly parts in eBay are for diesel cars and mine is petrol.

Does anyone know if the part numbers match up would it make a difference going in a petrol.

This all came to light whilst I am trying to fix an AC blowing hot issue which led me to find out the fan never spins, so this is only part of the journey for me

Thanks in advance for any help that can be offered

Glenn
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2023, 09:09 AM   #2
Silver Streek
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 325d E91

Look in Real OEM and look up the part number. Look at the one for your car and a diesel version and see if the part numbers match.
Appreciate 0