E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > Various e9x parts lci rears,Cic nav,sound upgrade etc

06-09-2019, 01:13 PM   #1
Riz123
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92

Various e9x parts lci rears,Cic nav,sound upgrade etc

Got the following for sale all parts were removed from a e92 coupe but most will be interchangeable between different e9x models.

Item No 1- logic 7 underseat subwoofers these were fitted along with the alpine upgrade the difference these made to the low end of the system was crazy would highly recommend to fit these with the alpine system they will come complete with all the housing etc ready to fit these are a plug and play upgrade.

Price £180

Item No 2- e92 white led angel eye bulbs error free plug and play fitment nice crisp white colour.

Price £15

Item No 3- Glovebox torch for e46 and early e92 models in full working order

£10

All items are located in Nuneaton,Warwickshire collection is preferred however postage can be arranged at additional cost PM me for more info 👍

Last edited by Riz123; 06-11-2019 at 02:18 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2019, 12:31 AM   #2
e28bmw
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 1987 e28 and 2008 e92 335i msp

Hi Riz123,

I'm interested in the Alpine amp and wiring harness but have no need for the speakers, crossovers and tweeter grills. Would you be prepared to split or only being sold as a package?

Thanks
Ross
      06-10-2019, 01:12 AM   #3
Riz123
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by e28bmw View Post
Hi Riz123,

I'm interested in the Alpine amp and wiring harness but have no need for the speakers, crossovers and tweeter grills. Would you be prepared to split or only being sold as a package?

Thanks
Ross
Hi Ross,

Not really willing to split as it would be a lot harder for me to sell the speakers on after so would rather it goes as a kit mate.
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2019, 04:55 AM   #4
Rush 335i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riz123 View Post
Got the following for sale all parts were removed from a e92 coupe but most will be interchangeable between different e9x models.

Item No 1- e92 Lci rear lights complete set both outers and inners these were fitted to the car for approx 1 year they are in perfect condition and will come complete with the retrofit harness-

Price £400

Item No 2- Full Cic Navigation conversion this is everything you need to retrofit into your car the kit comes complete with the following-

-Cic hd screen
-Screen cable
-Cic navigation drive with built in hard drive
-Cic emulator
-Glove box USB port with lead to update maps etc
-Cic Controller with brushed aluminium centre trim

This will need coding to your car but the rest is pretty much plug and play, can possibly help with install and coding

Price £500

Item No 3- Alpine hi-fi upgrade for pre lci cars this is a must have upgrade if you have base audio the difference is amazing, comes complete with the following-

-Amplifier
-Wiring harness
-Front midrange speakers
-Front tweeters
-Passive crossovers
-Tweeter sail panels to fit e92

Price £250

Item no 4- logic 7 underseat subwoofers these were fitted along with the alpine upgrade the difference these made to the low end of the system was crazy would highly recommend to fit these with the alpine system they will come complete with all the housing etc ready to fit these are a plug and play upgrade.

Price £200

Item no 5- TV tuner for e9x cars a neat retrofit to go alongside your nav system works with both ccc and cic once retrofitted you'll have upto 50 channels to watch, will come complete with the upgraded radio diversity unit which has a extra port for TV.

Price £220

Item no 6- e92 white led angel eye bulbs error free plug and play fitment nice crisp white colour.

Price £15

I will try and update the post with pictures in the next few days however feel free to PM me with any questions you may have and I will try my best to answer.

All items are located in Nuneaton,Warwickshire collection is preferred however postage should not be a problem.
I'd be interested in the alpine kit if I can get my hands on it this week, or if you do split, just the tweeters. Couple questions:

Is this the gen1 or gen 2 kit? I read they were different for cars made after 2009? Could you put up the part number so I can double check?

do the tweeters come with the foam housing, couldn't see that on the list?

And finally are you anywhere near london?

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2019, 05:23 AM   #5
e28bmw
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Hi Riz123,

Thanks
Ross
Hi Ross,

Not really willing to split as it would be a lot harder for me to sell the speakers on after so would rather it goes as a kit mate.
no worries mate
      06-10-2019, 05:24 AM   #6
e28bmw
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush 335i View Post
Quote:

Item No 1- e92 Lci rear lights complete set both outers and inners these were fitted to the car for approx 1 year they are in perfect condition and will come complete with the retrofit harness-

Price £400

Item No 2- Full Cic Navigation conversion this is everything you need to retrofit into your car the kit comes complete with the following-

-Cic hd screen
-Screen cable
-Cic emulator

This will need coding to your car but the rest is pretty much plug and play, can possibly help with install and coding

Price £500

Item No 3- Alpine hi-fi upgrade for pre lci cars this is a must have upgrade if you have base audio the difference is amazing, comes complete with the following-

-Amplifier
-Wiring harness
-Front midrange speakers
-Front tweeters
-Passive crossovers

Price £250

Item no 4- logic 7 underseat subwoofers these were fitted along with the alpine upgrade the difference these made to the low end of the system was crazy would highly recommend to fit these with the alpine system they will come complete with all the housing etc ready to fit these are a plug and play upgrade.

Price £200

Item no 5- TV tuner for e9x cars a neat retrofit to go alongside your nav system works with both ccc and cic once retrofitted you'll have upto 50 channels to watch, will come complete with the upgraded radio diversity unit which has a extra port for TV.

Price £220

Item no 6- e92 white led angel eye bulbs error free plug and play fitment nice crisp white colour.

Price £15

I will try and update the post with pictures in the next few days however feel free to PM me with any questions you may have and I will try my best to answer.

All items are located in Nuneaton,Warwickshire collection is preferred however postage should not be a problem.
I'd be interested in the alpine kit if I can get my hands on it this week, or if you do split, just the tweeters. Couple questions:

Is this the gen1 or gen 2 kit? I read they were different for cars made after 2009? Could you put up the part number so I can double check?

Thanks!
It says in the ad that it's pre LCI so would be prior to 2009 which I assume means gen 1
      06-10-2019, 05:25 AM   #7
ozziewizzle
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2009 E93.335i.N54 MSport

CIC navigation drive with built in hard drive - does this support DAB radio as I have a CCC with the DAB feature I would like to keep. Many thanks
      06-10-2019, 05:28 AM   #8
Rush 335i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Price £400

-Cic hd screen
-Screen cable
-Cic emulator

Price £500

-Amplifier
-Wiring harness
-Front midrange speakers
-Front tweeters
-Passive crossovers

Price £250

Price £200

Price £220

Price £15

Thanks!
It says in the ad that it's pre LCI so would be prior to 2009 which I assume means gen 1
Lol it does, apologies, I got carried away with reading install instructions and forgot
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2019, 05:39 AM   #9
x77md
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: golf tsi

You got a picture of the white led light when fitted?
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2019, 05:46 AM   #10
Riz123
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:

Thanks!
Hi mate as Ross mentioned it's the gen 1 kit for pre lci cars, I'd rather sell the whole lot together it's got the tweeter covers I modified my original foam pieces to fit round the tweeters but these will be included

it's all removed from the car so can be picked up or posted this week I'm in nuneaton so around 1h 30-2 hours from london

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2019, 05:48 AM   #11
Riz123
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozziewizzle View Post
CIC navigation drive with built in hard drive - does this support DAB radio as I have a CCC with the DAB feature I would like to keep. Many thanks
Unfortunately this is not a dab unit they are a lot rarer and sell for a bit more the ccc has a separate dab module but the cic has it built in. Hope this helps
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2019, 05:49 AM   #12
Riz123
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by x77md View Post
You got a picture of the white led light when fitted?
Sorry mate I haven't these may be provisionally sold just waiting to here back.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2019, 06:05 PM   #13
Yam_440i
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: White BMW 335i convertible

Hi mate I'm keen on the CIC unit.

How much are you able to help with coding/fitting?
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2019, 06:13 PM   #14
Riz123
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam_335i View Post
Hi mate I'm keen on the CIC unit.

How much are you able to help with coding/fitting?
PM sent 👍
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2019, 06:44 PM   #15
Riz123
Private First Class
Rep

Thread now updated with pictures and a few more items added do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2019, 06:03 AM   #16
Riz123
Private First Class
Rep

Rear lights, spoiler,tv tuner, alpine kit and cic now sold I'll get round to replying to all messages shortly.

Last edited by Riz123; 06-11-2019 at 12:52 PM..
Appreciate 0