E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England > FS: mint condition new roadforce balanced rims + snow tires + new TPMS

10-10-2018, 10:04 AM   #1
borisivan
craptastic
Rep
Drives: 2010 335xi

FS: mint condition new roadforce balanced rims + snow tires + new TPMS

Bought last winter, has ~ 2000 miles on them tops. I'll post pics from my garage later tonight, but in the meantime, are are links to the product:

They fit perfectly on the 2010 335xi that I just sold. If you have been using all seasons in the winter, these will blow you away. The xi on dedicated snow tires is unstoppable. Unless your waterpump and charge pipe blow up and wastegates have a problem, in which case it's stoppable. But I digress, the dedicated winter wheels + tires are unstoppable.

Wheels: Sport Edition P2 Anthracite Painted 17 x 7.5 32mm

Tires: Continental WINTERCONTACT SI - SIZE: 205/50R17

TPMS: Brand new, installed by tire warehouse. Worked perfectly with my e90 2010 335xi (including the new TPMS).

Were roadforce balanced by tire warehouse on installation and are in mint condition, no road rash, etc. Brand new today would be > $1,250, and that's including if you had tirerack do the free roadforce balancing and free shipping. Available for pickup in Bedford, NH.

$750. Will post pics of the actual wheels+tires when I get home.

[edit: adding picture. There's nothing other than some dust on the rims, these are in mint condition]
Attached Images

Last edited by borisivan; 10-19-2018 at 10:14 AM.. Reason: spelling
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2019, 11:47 AM   #2
borisivan
craptastic
Rep
Drives: 2010 335xi

reduced: $600

Don't let the dust and my poor camera ability dissuade you. Both the rims and tires (and tpms) are in mint condition. There isn't a scratch or scuff anywhere, and the tires are almost brand new.

Snow Tires > AWD.
Appreciate 0