E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2000 E39 Imola M5 KW Dinan, TRADE FOR 335I!

01-06-2015, 03:11 PM   #1
XxGhostxX
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2000 M5, 2011 335IS

Talking 2000 E39 Imola M5 KW Dinan, TRADE FOR 335I!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 21,500.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Hey whats up guys! So I thought I would post this up here since I am looking for a e92 335I. I have it for sale in a few other forums as well but I thought I'd try here as well to see if anyone would like to trade

Today I am listing for sale my beloved E39 M5. I believe I am the 4th owner according to Carfax. The car was a corporate business car for 3 years and then transferred to 2 other owners. I purchased the car a little over a year ago, and have put lots of work into it since first purchasing it. This car also was equipped with the Sunshade option so there are sunshade for each rear door, but because of the custom stereo system, the rear sunshade had to be removed.

The car runs flawlessly and is a joy to drive. By far the best handling and performing M5 I have ever driven. The reason for me selling it is because I am building a Porsche track car and I need to make room.

There have been lots of modifications made to this car so I will give a breakdown to help describe the car best.

PERFORMANCE:

Dinan Carbon Fiber Intakes

Custom Short Velocity Stacks

Custom Jailbreak Tune It has been tuned for both Alpha-N Mafless and for use with Maf sensors along with lots of other features. I can also provide Dyno Run information for the custom tune if requested.

SuperSprint SS Cat-Delete Pipes

Rouge Resonated X-Pipe

BillyBoat Rear Section Mufflers

AC Schnitzer Short Shift Kit

SUSPENSION / DRIVETRAIN:

KW Suspensions V2 Adjustable Coilovers Less then 8k miles on them since install.

BBS CH-R Staggered Wheels wrapped in V12 EVO tyres in front and Goodyear run flats in the rear. Goodyears are brand new mounted and balanced one week ago.

Dinan Rear Sway Bar

ECS Tuning 15mm spacers

Stoptech Vented Rotors Front and Rear with Carbon Pads

Lemforder Front and Rear Complete Suspension Overhaul with upgraded bushings which included:

2x Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly

1x Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly

2x Stabilizer Bar Link

2x Tie Rod End

1x Steering Center Link

1x Steering Idler Arm

2x Integral Link

2x Guide Rod

2x Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly

2x Stabilizer Bar Link

2x Suspension Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly

2x Ball Joint

EXTERIOR:

VIS Carbon Fiber Hood

Black Kidney Grills

2001 Xenon Headlights with 35W Ballasts and Phillips High Output Bulbs

European Clear headlight lens

ICE 6000K Angel Eyes

Slimmbones XL Foglight Covers

Gloss Black Roof

LED Smoke Hella Taillights

AC Schnitzer 3 Piece Rear Diffuser

Custom Badging in German Flag Colors

LED License Plate Lights

INTERIOR:

Custom Rockford Fosgate Sound System In Full Inclosure. The entire trunk has been lined with black suede including the illuminated sub enclosure. The front door speakers are Rockford Fosgate and the rear are JBL. The subs are Rockford Fosgate P2 Punch 12in in a suede and clear glass box complete with lighting. The 2 amps are both Rockford Fosgate constant power amps in fiberglass enclosures.

Dynavin 7in touchscreen GPS Headunit. Comes with all connections for iPhone, Aux, and USB

Custom Carbon Fiber Dipped Trim

European Tilt and Sliding Armrest

Mfest "Plush" Floor Mats

AC Schnitzer Pedal Set

AC Schnitzer Gear Shift

AC Schnitzer E-Brake Handle

Suede E-Brake and Shift Boot with Red Stitching

Red Leather Lower Steering Wheel

LED Interior Lighting

Front Cup Holder Delete Plate (No drinking allowed

Also the car is wired with a Viper Remote Alarm System. It is factory wired so the you can not tell it is an aftermarket alarm. Even the normal red alarm light underneath the rear view mirror acts as it should. It has a very loud alarm and offers valet mode as well as remote access.

As well as all of these upgrades I have done a lot of maintenance to the car as well all of which I have receipts for if requested.

The list of maintenance includes:

4 CPS Sensors

O2 Sensors

Crankshaft Position Sensor

Mafs (by previous owner before purchase)

Valve Cover Gaskets

Water Pump and Belts

Thermostat with O-rings

Radiator and Hoses (no receipt of for radiator but have date for proof)

Guibo or Flex Disc

Clutch (by previous owner before purchase)

Full Oil Separator System

All Rubber Hoses

Vanos Bolts and Washers

Headlight Adjusters

Driveshaft Replaced

Differential Replaced

Exhaust Gaskets and Hardware

Cabin Air Filters

Sparkplugs

Fuel Filter

Secondary Fuel Pump

Dash Pixel Fix. The entire dash was sent to Pixel Fix to have all the lights and pixel strips replaced. All of the gauges are super bright like new as well as the Pixels.

The car also runs only BMW factory coolant, Pentosin 5W30 or 5W60 Engine Oil, Royal Purple Diff Oil, and original transmission oil.

I have a full set of original M5 rims with tires as spares. I can include these instead of the BBS wheels for a discount or include them for an additional fee. I also have a second diff for a core that I was going to use for a Dinan Diff, as well as the original catalytic converters. I have a few other random parts that can be included too.

Now the cons, there are a few small issues with the car that I want to make sure the buyer is aware of.

The paint is not perfect. There are a few nicks here and there around the car. I have never much cared about them but I know to many people the paint is very important.

The drivers side seat has a tear in the leather as shown. I have tried to find a place that would recover the original seat but to no avail. Next best option I see would be to buy another seat but I haven't cared enough to pursue that option extensively.

The sunroof came off of of the track some time ago. Motor still works and the sunroof can go up and down just not back and forwards. It can be fixed but the headliner has to be removed to get to it and I have not wanted to do that. If you want the car but need the sunroof to work I can get it fixed free of charge.

This car is truly well maintained and taken car of, and it really pains me to let it go. I am asking $22,000 but open to offers.
If you have any questions or concerns about the car please feel free to message me or and I would love to answer your questions and tell you more about the car.

Thank you for your time
Blake (407)-844-6975

Appreciate 0
      01-08-2015, 01:55 PM   #2
XxGhostxX
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Bump offer up!
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2015, 01:57 PM   #3
ethanjoon
Major
Rep
Drives: E92 335xi 6MT, E90 330i 6MT

Beautiful car. If I may ask, why trade it for a 335? Unless the maintenance is too much trouble, I'd take an e39 M5 over a 335 any day!
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2015, 02:06 PM   #4
XxGhostxX
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Well all the maintenance is already taken car of really, main reason is I need something with better gas mileage and would like to have some money if I sell it to continue my Porsche 914 project.
Appreciate 0