E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > Brake, DSC, ABS, tire pressure yellow warning lights

01-15-2023, 04:45 PM   #23
jawaad22
Registered
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 328xi

Hi, I have abs dsc 4x4 and ftm lights on and quiet recently I have engine light on as well.
I’ve changed my wheel sensor but still the same swapped it still the same. And still show the rear wheel issue so I know it’s not the sensor.
Took it to bmw they checked everything all wiring is perfect no issues with that they have asked me to change the wheel bearing and cap but I was wondering if the issue will be solved if I change it as I don’t hear any noise while I drive it drives fine.
But due to the lights my cruise control doesn’t work.
Any suggestions would be of great help as this is costing me a lot of money.

I have a bmw 328xi 2010.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-31-2023, 07:49 AM   #24
Jaronbwall
Driving cars and riding bikes really fast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i

You found a brake pad sensor for $10?! Damn had I know that I wouldn't have spliced my sensor wires together and canceled it out. hahaha
Appreciate 0