E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > Rehoboth vs OC, MD?

08-23-2019, 08:07 AM   #1
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miss Daisy

Garage List
Rehoboth vs OC, MD?

Doing an overnight trip next week w/the other half. Haven't been to either in years. Which would be more fun? Not looking to sit on the beach all day.

Also, can anyone recommend any decent places to stay at either?
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2019, 09:46 AM   #2
rocksandblues
Private
Rep
Drives: e93,e46,e36,sl500,f250

OC obviously has more night life. I am partial to RB because we have gone for at least a week for the last 30 years.

If you don't care which sand you sit on google restaurants and night life to decide. TONS of places to stay. vrbo?, cottage, big hotel w amenities? need to know more
budget?
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2019, 05:43 PM   #3
KillaManjango
How I can just KiLLAMaN
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i

It really depends on the type of experience you want, OC is usually overrun with tourists and locals, and things tend to be a bit more expensive. RB is starting to get crowded but its usually an older crowd so you can take that into consideration.

I went to OC last summer, stayed at the Dunes, its a bit pricey but the family enjoyed it so I would go there again. Usually stay with a friend in RB so no recommendations for there.

Overall I prefer RB, just a bit more relaxing IMO.
Appreciate 1
      08-25-2019, 07:44 PM   #4
BrazilianBimmer
Captain
Rep
Drives: Black e90 325i

OC all day if you're looking to get you feet wet, some sand between your toes plus a bit of night life (mini golf, boardwalk, free fishing areas (*), bars, live music entertainment (even free ones) seacrets (usually have live bands/cover charge and attracts people from all ages (+21) and walks of life. As far as hotels, everything ocean view or ocean front is expensive, look for locally owed places, their rates might be better. Last time I went I stayed at King Charles hotel which is locally owned and a block from the beach. Good luck! Cheers!
Appreciate 0