E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Upgrade path from Lo Kombi to Hi Kombi e90 LCI?

04-15-2024, 06:34 AM   #1
vankyan
Rep
Drives: E90 318i

Upgrade path from Lo Kombi to Hi Kombi e90 LCI?

I would like to upgrade the Low Kombi cluster on my 2011 318i e90 to a High Kombi one. I mainly want it for the cruise control tick on the speedometer which my cluster doesn't have despite having stock cruise control.

Which models came with High Kombi? I don't necessarily need an M cluster.

Which years should I be looking at? I know pre-LCI used LDM, but then it was dropped.

Are there any specific part numbers to look out for?

Many thanks
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2024, 02:31 PM   #2
Bryjosh316
Rep
Drives: E90

I am in the same boat, already change my low kombi to a high kombi. My car is pre-lci and I bought a used LCI kombi. Cruise control now is working, with the indication on speedometer. Now I just need to code out sos failure and for some reason EPS is lighting on the cluster..after all of this there is a need of changing vin no. The eprom. I just hope some can guide me on removing this EPS and SOS
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2024, 02:40 PM   #3
vankyan
Rep
Drives: E90 318i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryjosh316 View Post
I am in the same boat, already change my low kombi to a high kombi. My car is pre-lci and I bought a used LCI kombi. Cruise control now is working, with the indication on speedometer. Now I just need to code out sos failure and for some reason EPS is lighting on the cluster..after all of this there is a need of changing vin no. The eprom. I just hope some can guide me on removing this EPS and SOS
Thanks for replying! I decided I would not install one without virginising it first. Do you think it was worth the trouble just for the cruise control indicator? Is this EPS and SOS a known issue when retrofitting a Hi kombi?
Appreciate 0