E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > VRSF False Advertising

08-29-2018, 05:24 PM   #1
james008
Captain
Rep
Drives: AW 09 335i

VRSF False Advertising

"The VRSF passenger side inlet upgrade kit relocates your coolant reservoir to the driver side while providing a more direct, high flowing intake path for your turbos. The passenger side kit is 2.5" and is made from a one piece reinforced high temperature silicone. This kit works with any chargepipe available without restriction due to our unique mounting brackets. This kit will only work with LHD 135i/335i/335is."

The above verbage is a direct quote from the VRSF website in the description of their relocated inlets.

This kit does NOT work with the Active Autowerke Chargepipe. I purchased this kit after reading this exact statement confident that it would work. After weeks of back and forth with Tiago, he said the kit is not compatible with the AA chargepipe. After more back and forth, my frustration with the kit and his horrible customer service, I have removed the kit and sent it back for a refund. Tiago is now asking for pictures to see if the kit is returnable, literally his previous email says "If the item is returned we would glad to provide you with a refund"

This has been the worst purchase experience ever!

Last edited by james008; 08-29-2018 at 07:55 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2018, 05:41 PM   #2
9krpmrx8
Clean is the new cool, keep it that way.
Rep
Drives: 11' Alpine White 335i Sedan

Yeah that is a heck of a claim to make considering all the CP's out there. If you don't get a refund, do a charge back on your CC.