E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Better to lease now or in November?

10-26-2006, 10:02 PM   #1
Sojo
Rep
Drives: 2005 G35x

Better to lease now or in November?

I found a BMW 335i sedan that I want but I have to wait until tomorrow to get lease numbers. It has pretty much everything except iDrive (hated it) and I want them to find one with ComfortAccess but outside of that, I loved the car. So now that I'm waiting I realize that we are at the end of the month and the MF will be changing soon and I don't know the residual for the 335i sedan yet but I can't imagine that would change within the month. Anyway, long story short, should I wait to see what November's MF is or should I, providing I get an acceptable lease offer, take it in October and not think about the MF?
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2006, 11:19 PM   #2
PimpDawg
Private
Rep
Drives: :(

I'm debating the same thing for my 335i Sedan.

Hope somebody has some insight into the future....
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2006, 07:40 AM   #3
Move.Over
Private First Class
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojo
I found a BMW 335i sedan that I want but I have to wait until tomorrow to get lease numbers. It has pretty much everything except iDrive (hated it) and I want them to find one with ComfortAccess but outside of that, I loved the car. So now that I'm waiting I realize that we are at the end of the month and the MF will be changing soon and I don't know the residual for the 335i sedan yet but I can't imagine that would change within the month. Anyway, long story short, should I wait to see what November's MF is or should I, providing I get an acceptable lease offer, take it in October and not think about the MF?
Take the October deal, if the November deal has a lower MF BMW will allow you to redo the contract. Just don't take delivery of the car yet.
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2006, 09:57 AM   #4
dmfitz82
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Jet Black 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
^ agreed...

I had a similar circumstance where do to the duration of time that my order took, my MF went down and lower my monthly payment by $50/month. Make sure you talk to them about it. Before I mentioned it, they were going to let me sign the deal and take delivery w/ the old, higher MF rate.