E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > raced an 08 G37

01-25-2008, 02:46 AM   #67
jeveryday
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 535i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyBoo View Post
What people don't get is Nissan = Infinity; therefore Infinity = Nissan..............on the other hand BMW = itself..............335i = 300lb/ft of torque @ 1400 rpm..............Period..............BMW
i dont get your point, but then again you cant even spell Infiniti...

Anyway, nice kill i guess.... With all of the hype he(G37) probably just wanted to see how his car would measure up. I dont think that will be the last time your faced with that match up. With all of the hype, most G37 owners want to see it with their own eyes and take the L if they have to. LOL, its kinda sad that theres nothing we can do either besides FI to get a win against the 335i...
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2008, 05:29 AM   #68
cycler
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 Streetglide and 2011 Dyna

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeveryday View Post

Anyway, nice kill i guess.... With all of the hype he(G37) probably just wanted to see how his car would measure up. I dont think that will be the last time your faced with that match up. With all of the hype, most G37 owners want to see it with their own eyes and take the L if they have to. LOL, its kinda sad that theres nothing we can do either besides FI to get a win against the 335i...

Finally a man that can admit the obvious. Then again I will say this. If a 335 and g37 pull up next to each other, both with manuals, the better driver will always win.
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2008, 06:21 AM   #69
boostedbavarian
......................... .........................
Germany
Rep
Drives: to many cars too fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer335i07 View Post
You forgot about the Helix Attache for $795.

i heard your runs last night with with V2 was dead even.. now i need you out with me on the track in the spring and see if you get any limp modes..

+1 for helix
      01-25-2008, 06:22 AM   #70
boostedbavarian
......................... .........................
Germany
Rep
Drives: to many cars too fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeveryday View Post

dude those boosted vq engines are no joke...
      01-25-2008, 08:31 AM   #71
Bimmer335i07
BK Employee of the month! / Moderator
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i Sedan

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedbavarian View Post
i heard your runs last night with with V2 was dead even.. now i need you out with me on the track in the spring and see if you get any limp modes..

+1 for helix
lol! The only limp mode that I would get would not be from the Helix Attache, but from the car not having an oil cooler and the temps reaching past 275. lol!

When you get your car, we're definitely going to head out to the track together and do some runs. lol!

Sponsored by: Pics of the ---> Barbera Beast <---
Martino Auto Concepts (Like them on Facebook MAC) Factory Trained & Authorized by BMW of North America

Matt@Camber-Toe (Like them on Facebook Camber-Toe)
LuxAngelEyes (Like them on Facebook LuxAngelEyes)
LTBMW (Like them on Facebook LTBMW)
OEMconcepts (Like them on Facebook OEMconcepts)
Appreciate 0