E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > Brand new sealed iPhone 5S 32GB Silver factory unlocked

09-21-2014, 06:21 AM   #23
mikeouk
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 325D m sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxcvbnmm
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeouk View Post
If I buy from Apple through my business I can offset against tax, and also I'm vat registered so in real terms, their £500 would cost me not a lot more than £300, hence my valuation .
It's true value is probably about £350, that's what they are fetching on avforum
Vat is only 83.17 on the one apple is selling for 499. So this would cost you 416 + hassle of claiming vat, if you bought it from apple and did the vat thing you're talking about. Thats quite a bit more than your valuation.

Please could you kindly send me a link of a similar one being sold for 350 ok avforums. Thanks
Here's one, seller reduced it to £350, had an offer of £335, as yet unsold
http://www.avforums.com/threads/ipho...d-new.1906250/

I can reclaim vat, and also the cost would be deducted from my taxable profits. I accept my offer was low but I'm not too fussed about replacing my phone at the mo, but would if it was a bargain.

BLUE WATER, CORAL RED LEATHER
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2014, 08:42 AM   #24
EditionMsport
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90 Edition M Sport

Quote:
Here's one, seller reduced it to £350, had an offer of £335, as yet unsold
http://www.avforums.com/threads/ipho...d-new.1906250/

I can reclaim vat, and also the cost would be deducted from my taxable profits. I accept my offer was low but I'm not too fussed about replacing my phone at the mo, but would if it was a bargain.
This one is quite different to mine.
- its a replacement, hence is a refurbished unit from apple and not new
- warranty is for about 6 months
- earpods are not genuine apple.

The one i am selling is completely brand new and sealed with the plastic cellophane. Warranty starts from the day the phone is inserted with a sim card and activated and is for 1 year from that point onwards.

Considering this, if you are willing to up your offer then kindly let me know.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2014, 11:37 AM   #25
EditionMsport
Private First Class
Rep

pics added
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2014, 12:09 PM   #26
scooba0010
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F32 430D-MOTORSPORT

This is one of the only forums I use that allows any posting on sales boards other than the OPs

Everything has to be done by PM to avoid all off the above ,Sometimes the comments are amusing and others just plain rude, I find it hard to understand some off it
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2014, 12:44 PM   #27
EditionMsport
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooba0010 View Post
This is one of the only forums I use that allows any posting on sales boards other than the OPs

Everything has to be done by PM to avoid all off the above ,Sometimes the comments are amusing and others just plain rude, I find it hard to understand some off it
Am i doing something wrong?
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2014, 01:46 PM   #28
c-hri-s
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2012 F10 535d M Sport

I'm not sure I really understand why this is the go-to place for relative newcomers to sell non-BMW items. Why deal with the hassle - why not just stick it on eBay and leave the forum to items specific to BMW ownership (or perhaps cars in general at a push).

Every thread posted here has some element of people commenting on the goods and/or price. I quite like it, it certainly ensures a buyers market. It enables people to ask why someone would pay £630 for a brand new phone on the eve of the launch of its replacement, never open it and suddenly not need it.

Hence why I'd stuff it on eBay and be done.
2012 F10 535d M Sport, Titanium Silver, Black Dakota Leather, Piano Black Trim, 19" 351M, Sport Automatic Transmission, Reversing Assist Camera, Powered Boot Lid, Soft Close Doors, Folding/dimming mirrors, Elec. fr seats, Surround View, Heads-up display, BMW Business Speakers, M rear spoiler, Sun protection glass, Visibility pack, Media Package Pro
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2014, 02:27 PM   #29
lemans 330d
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 330d M sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by c-hri-s View Post
I'm not sure I really understand why this is the go-to place for relative newcomers to sell non-BMW items. Why deal with the hassle - why not just stick it on eBay and leave the forum to items specific to BMW ownership (or perhaps cars in general at a push).

Every thread posted here has some element of people commenting on the goods and/or price. I quite like it, it certainly ensures a buyers market. It enables people to ask why someone would pay £630 for a brand new phone on the eve of the launch of its replacement, never open it and suddenly not need it.

Hence why I'd stuff it on eBay and be done.
probably cos ebay are so greedy and take 10% inc off the postage.
      09-21-2014, 02:45 PM   #30
ethanjoon
Major
Rep
Drives: E92 335xi 6MT, E90 330i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemans 330d View Post
probably cos ebay are so greedy and take 10% inc off the postage.
Yeah, 10% is quite a lot. Add paypal fees too :/
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2014, 05:38 AM   #31
dy63
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30

Quote:
What exactly is your problem? Angry with the world for some reason? Bored? Your misses been playing away? Can I suggest xhamster or xbox as a diversion!!! F/*,€$ng loser
guy said xhamster ahahahahahahha
Appreciate 0