E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 2007 328i Sedan Alpine White, 75k miles, Steptronic, Rebuilt Title

12-06-2012, 08:35 AM   #1
zenmoused
Private
Rep
Drives: 328i, Phaeton

FS: 2007 328i Sedan Alpine White, 75k miles, Steptronic, Rebuilt Title

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 9,700.00

Item Interest
My 328i is for sale. I bought it a couple years back salvage, here's what it originally looked like. I've listed it on eBay here.

Since buying it I've replaced a few of the panels, so it looks fairly good. Mechanically it's never had anything wrong with it, and it still runs like a brand new car. There's no frame or suspension damage, and it's never been in the snow or salt since I've bought it (it came from southern CA so I doubt it's seen snow there either). It has a rebuilt title and I've had no issue insuring it. The only reason I'm selling is because we moved to the NYC area and have to pay out the nose for parking space.. and we barely ever drive our cars.

Anyway my reserve on eBay is $8k, but I'm hoping to get closer to 10. It's a solid car that I hate to sell, but hopefully it will bring much happiness to its next owner. Feel free to email me if you're interested- zenmoused at gmail.

Thanks!

Appreciate 0