E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > San Diego BMW service sucks

04-06-2008, 11:06 PM   #23
SanDiegoBuff
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E90 '08 328i, E90 '06 325i

Bought mine from Brecht and the sales staff is great! I went early on a Friday and all of the new car sales people were in a meeting, so instead of making me wait, one of the used car guys jumped in and did a great job, they had just received a new M3 that morning and I got to be the first customer to take it out for a test drive while I was waiting!

Service has been OK so far, other than quoting me 750$ to replace a punctured tire (but that's BMW) they can be somewhat difficult to get ahold of, and they have a limited number of rentals as compared to BMW San Diego, but the SA's are great.

My fiancee takes her car to BMW SD and hasn't had any real issues with them. They are right in the middle of SD though, and I think the largest in SD, and anytime a company gets that much business the service suffers.
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2008, 01:09 PM   #24
koreancow
Private
Rep
Drives: bmw 335i coupe 2007

The dealers are very hard to talk and negotiate with. i would nt recoomend it.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2010, 10:49 PM   #25
HerrK
Captain
Rep
Drives: 21 X5 40i, 77 R100Rs

Any updates on favorite or recommended San Diego BMW dealers? I'm getting ready to place my ED order soon. I've spoken with the ED salesperson at Brecht. He seems reasonable. I've bought parts for my wifes 325CI there they seem OK as well. She's had it serviced at BMW of SD as she bought it there and had the ext'd service contract. No realy problems from that point of view.
Appreciate 0