E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > Beginner's guide to coding. This will get you up and coding.

04-12-2021, 02:36 AM   #67
sdbmwcoding
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage_Doze View Post
I'm new to the coding so apology in advance if it was already asked. I haven't found a solution on any other threads.
Anyone can give an advice what I am doing wrong to connect to obd? I have all the tools installed on a Windows10 laptop with K+DCAN cable with COM1.
There is a led on obd connector of the cable that turn off after a minute or two even though ignition is on.
INPA shows both dots on - battery and ignition confirming the connection is made.

Problem is that FStool, FSC, Ncsexpert, etc, none of them able to connect. All tools load up without any error... its just they wont connect.

What am I missing?
Latency timer 1 as well for cable?
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2021, 10:07 AM   #68
Savage_Doze
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i e90

It is and drivers are up to date as well. Also checked the cable that pins are not jumped.
Appreciate 0