E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > Upgrading need help

10-23-2018, 05:51 PM   #1
Nastymateo
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Upgrading need help

Ok well I知 doing some upgrades on my suspension. I drive a 2008 335I with stage two+ Performance upgrades. 100k miles. I ordered st xta coilovers and trw 11 piece m3 control arms so far. I知 thinking of doing m3 sub frame bushing but worry about how much work I have to do. But I can do it. I知 thinking about upgrading the sway bars but not sure it痴 worth it.

Now I知 also wanting to upgrade the rear toe and trailing arms but not sure it would be worth it?

I知 even thinking about a lsd.

I know what痴 my budget? I really don稚 have one. But I only have a good mechanic for 2 to 3 days to help me.

With the parts I already have I知 OK spending another 3 to 4K.

I kind of live in the middle of nowhere. So I need to make sure I have all the parts I need before I start my project. I know there is little things I知 going to forget so I知 reaching out to you guys to see what other little items I should replace while I have the mechanic with me.

What else would you replace while I知 doing this project?

Thxs for your help.
Appreciate 0