E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Remote Problems!!!!

02-23-2010, 12:36 AM   #1
trakalas
Mexico
Rep
Drives: 2006 e90 325i

Remote Problems!!!!

anyone knows how to program the keyless entry, i went to the dealer and the service guy said i need to leave the car for 1 day so they can check it out, he ask if the key works to open and lock the doors and the lights flash? i say yes! and if it starts the car at no problem , and also yes! so he said it will be easy, but my question is if anyone has gone to the dealer for this problem, if yes how much have you paid so i can be aware what amount should i expect to pay! i called i few locksmiths and all say "dealer only" thanks for your time!!
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2010, 12:00 AM   #2
trakalas
Mexico
Rep
Drives: 2006 e90 325i

fixed , remote does not work, i know this guy at another bmw dealer but i did not had his phone at that time, so i paid 150 for a new remote and key already programmed from factory ! no extra programming or dealer visit needed, FYI
Appreciate 0