E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > ConnectedDrive / I-Drive / Navigation Related Discussion > Non idrive to idrive retrofit + Combox

05-10-2020, 10:02 AM   #1
Skipz
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 320i

Non idrive to idrive retrofit + Combox

Hi. I am new here so I am not sure if I am posting in the right places
I have a 2007 e92 non idrive and I bought a full cic kit with the combox and harnesses from a 2011 e92.
I have 2 harnesses one of which I installed. The cic unit and screen both work but the climate control seems to only give air through the middle part which goes to the back vents.
Also on the second harness on which the pictures are below, I can't install it as the connection rounded in the picture is different on my car.
Can anybody please help me as I'm stuck and I don't know what to do from here.
Thanks in advance.

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2020, 04:28 AM   #2
DavesZed
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW E89 23i, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipz View Post
Also on the second harness on which the pictures are below, I can't install it as the connection rounded in the picture is different on my car.
Can anybody please help me as I'm stuck and I don't know what to do from here.
Thanks in advance.

View post on imgur.com
The smaller one of the two plugs looks like one that should go into the headunit main plug, but can you confirm where this should be? Can you take a clear photo of these connectors and the one/s you currently have and where they are, as much info as you can and I'm sure someone will be able to help

My Z4 E89 YouTube channel...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtt...0vHFUQnoEvKB2Q
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2020, 06:38 AM   #3
Skipz
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 320i

Everything is done now. The only problem I have now is that after i got the car coded, the bluetooth audio disappeared from the external device menu. I brought the car back to the garage, they put in the computer again, and after a day the bluetooth audio was gone again. Any tips on this issue?
Appreciate 0