E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers > KW Clubsport 2-Way W/Turner Spherical Mounts

07-17-2022, 01:20 PM   #1
ApexEverything
Rep
Drives: Black 6mt 335i e92

KW Clubsport 2-Way W/Turner Spherical Mounts

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Selling a set of KW Clubsport 2-way coilovers with Turner spherical rear lower mounts (these rear lower mounts are loud under linear edge bumps, but really help with rear end feel. I'd recommend factory rubber ones for street use). I have a pair of new rear upper mounts and front shock tower reinforcement plates that I will include in the sale (pictured). Selling because I'm on a MCS setup now.

The top mounts and shafts are square and there are no apparent leaks if you want to bolt them on and go. However, they do have about 35,000 street miles and a handful (6-10) autocross and trackday events on them -- I would rebuild them if I was you, and the price reflects that. I had a set of 3-ways rebuilt and revalved by KW in California about 9 months ago for $900. That took about 6 weeks. I'm happy to walk through that process with any prospective buyer.

You'll see a photo that shows were my aggressive front tire setup (275s) would rub the lower spring perch under load. The spring perch still rotates to adjust height and does not bind; and I never punctured a tire.

Will ship and OBO. I'm moving soon and don't want to take these with me. DM with any questions!

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-17-2022, 06:36 PM   #2
tvanhee
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 M3

Garage List
09 BMW M3  [10.00]
We are very interested in buying these, do you still have them?
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2022, 07:27 PM   #3
SVH!
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 M3

Hello, I'm unable to private message you since I don't have enough posts on bimmerpost, I'm interested in the suspension if you still have them. You can text me at 425-923-4056 thanks
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2022, 11:02 PM   #4
ApexEverything
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvanhee View Post
We are very interested in buying these, do you still have them?
Still Available.
Appreciate 1
dmatre664.50
      07-20-2022, 02:37 PM   #5
tvanhee
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 M3

Garage List
09 BMW M3  [10.00]
Either this is a scam or you've been hacked. My son is SVH! and the person that contacted him was unwilling to accept any secured payment process, only wanting funds to be "gifted"
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2022, 09:33 PM   #6
ApexEverything
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvanhee View Post
Either this is a scam or you've been hacked. My son is SVH! and the person that contacted him was unwilling to accept any secured payment process, only wanting funds to be "gifted"
Sir, I did not contact SVH! nor is this a scam. I have a pending sale with a different user who initially messaged me immediately following the posting.

I would recommend no further contact with the individual who messaged your son. A cell phone number in plain text on a public website thread is a scammer's dream. It's very frustrating the Bimmerpost does not allow PMs for new users.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2022, 10:34 PM   #7
whyzee125
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Dinan stage 2 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexEverything View Post
Sir, I did not contact SVH! nor is this a scam. I have a pending sale with a different user who initially messaged me immediately following the posting.

I would recommend no further contact with the individual who messaged your son. A cell phone number in plain text on a public website thread is a scammer's dream. It's very frustrating the Bimmerpost does not allow PMs for new users.
There's been a LOT of that lately on this forum.

"I have it. Text me at xxx xxx xxxx" and if you look at their posts, they reply to every for sale post and say this. I've had people reach out to me like 5 times in the past few months who were not the original sellers. Be careful out there guys!
Appreciate 1
      07-21-2022, 09:02 AM   #8
SVH!
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexEverything View Post

All things considered it was a pretty in-depth scam. The paypal email I was supposed to send the money to was a real person with Facebook etc that I now assume had their entire online identity stolen (don't use the same password everywhere folks). The sole insistence of forms of payment that were non refundable was the last straw. Anyhow, if your sale falls through let me know, still interested.
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2022, 09:51 PM   #9
ApexEverything
Rep

Sold. Thank you!
Appreciate 0