E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Downpipe Install/Valve Cleaning GB

08-22-2012, 11:41 PM   #1
Bimmer Barney
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011.5 E90M ZCP

Downpipe Install/Valve Cleaning GB

I am not a vendor, just a guy with a friend who is a BMW Certified Mechanic. Everyone that participated in the first group buy I organized had an excellent experience. After being begged to start another group buy, I finally convinced my friend, Drew, to offer a discount on a couple services that we need often.

The pricing will be as follows:

Downpipes Swap - $200
Wastegate Adjustment - $100
Walnut Shell Valve Cleaning with New O Ring Gaskets - $350

Downpipe service will be limited to the installation and removal of the following manufacturers: OEM, VRSF, AR Design, CP-E, or BMS

The reason for limiting the manufacturers is to avoid installation/removal complications. We all know the downpipes listed above fit without issue.

The best part is that we still only need 5 more people to get this pricing and Drew has said "no maximim! send em on over" This is awesome!

1. Bimmer Barney (Downpipe Installation)

If the thread gets deleted again then just come over to n54tech and respond there. Again I'm not a vendor, just trying to share the good deal with the community.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2012, 01:55 PM   #2
Bimmer Barney
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Guys - I've received some pm's asking if Drew can install RB Turbos, or if he can do diagnostic work, or if he can do other maintenance services. The answer is yes and if you send me a PM I'll provide his phone number, but that is outside of the Group Buy that I'm trying to setup here.
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2012, 10:34 AM   #3
Bimmer Barney
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Bump
Appreciate 0