E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar > FS E92 Video Interface and CCD Rearview Cam

05-19-2013, 04:44 PM   #1
cvsoftdev
Rep
Drives: E92 Coupe

FS E92 Video Interface and CCD Rearview Cam

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 225.00

Item Interest
Hey guys .. Unfortunately my 2008 328i coupe was totaled about a month ago .. A woman switched into my lane and ran me off the side of the road .. Luckily I am in good shape but the car has seen its final days.

I have a few items that I never had a chance to get installed in the car. Here are they for sale:

XCarlink Video interface. It is full plug and play. I never got it installed but I wanted to use it for a rear view camera and to hook up a car pc. It works for the CCC iDrive systems. As far as I know the brain is EXACTLY the same for the CIC but harness might be different. You can contact Xcarlink for details. I paid $250 for this.

The rearview camera is the full trunk latch replacement. High quality Sony CCD sensors. I ordered and received it from Japan. Bought it on eBay from a reccomended seller. It cost me $129.

I only want $225 shipped anywhere in Continental US 48. I will ship Priority Mail Flate rate as this makes the most sense. I am pretty firm on the price.

Message me if you are interested. I have included pics below:

Appreciate 0
      05-19-2013, 04:56 PM   #2
WRichieX
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 335i e93 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvsoftdev View Post
Hey guys .. Unfortunately my 2008 328i coupe was totaled about a month ago .. A woman switched into my lane and ran me off the side of the road .. Luckily I am in good shape but the car has seen its final days.

I have a few items that I never had a chance to get installed in the car. Here are they for sale:

XCarlink Video interface. It is full plug and play. I never got it installed but I wanted to use it for a rear view camera and to hook up a car pc. It works for the CCC iDrive systems. As far as I know the brain is EXACTLY the same for the CIC but harness might be different. You can contact Xcarlink for details. I paid $250 for this.

The rearview camera is the full trunk latch replacement. High quality Sony CCD sensors. I ordered and received it from Japan. Bought it on eBay from a reccomended seller. It cost me $129.

I only want $225 shipped anywhere in Continental US 48. I will ship Priority Mail Flate rate as this makes the most sense. I am pretty firm on the price.

Message me if you are interested. I have included pics below:

Does it throw off any codes? Also, in the rearview, does it show the "guide lines"? Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2013, 05:32 PM   #3
cvsoftdev
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRichieX View Post
Does it throw off any codes? Also, in the rearview, does it show the "guide lines"? Thanks.
Like I said I had never gotten around to installing it. But AFAIK the unit sits inbetween the iDrive system .. Holding down the "Menu" button by the dial for 2 or 3 seconds switches to the inputs on the device.

Backup camera has guidelines as I remember from the description when I purchased.

Thanks!!
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2013, 06:48 PM   #4
darik67u
Private
Rep
Drives: 2007 335 FBO

How much for just the camera?
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2013, 11:11 PM   #5
cvsoftdev
Rep

I really want to sell together. But $100 for the camera shipped and $200 for all of it shipped.
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2013, 01:01 PM   #6
cvsoftdev
Rep

Both Items Sold. Thanks Guys
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2013, 01:42 PM   #7
Gugs
Banned
United_States
Rep