E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 2006 330i Sedan Arctic/Gray (Sport/Premium/Cold) Original Owner 123K

07-02-2015, 01:09 AM   #1
Armen52
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
FS: 2006 330i Sedan Arctic/Gray (Sport/Premium/Cold) Original Owner 123K

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 9,500.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I wrote the ad dumbed down for the people on Craigslist, and didn't feel like re-writing for here...

I am the original owner and I have taken extremely good care of this car. It was my dream car and baby. I moved and could not bring the car with me. My loss is your gain. Title is clean and in hand of course.

Exterior: Arctic Blue Metallic
Interior: Gray w/ Walnut Wood Trim

OPTIONS
-----------
* Premium Package -- leather, moon roof, power and memory driver and passenger seats, Bluetooth hands-free with address book, 13-speaker Harmon Kardon sound system (one of the best car stereos I've ever heard), auto-dimming rear and side mirrors, rain-sensing wipers, compass, etc.
* Sport Package -- sport suspension, sport seats with adjustable side bolsters, sport steering wheel, 18" sport wheels (classic design), and summer performance tires
* Cold Weather Package -- folding rear seats, heated front seats, headlamp washers
* Automatic Transmission
* I have the original window sticker if you want it. MSRP ~$44K.

CONDITION
--------------
The car is in great shape for its age. It has a few minor nicks in the paint from other people's doors, and a couple scrapes on the wheels. The bumper has been repainted a couple of times from some very low speed accidents. It is super-clean, and has never ever been smoked in (non-smoker). I have the CarFax if you want to see it.

SERVICE
----------
The car has been serviced on BMW's recommended schedule, or in many cases, more often than what they (or the car's computer) suggested. It's always been serviced by either the dealer, or shops that specialize in BMW service.

The car has had no major mechanical, electrical, or any other problems. Every feature and button is still working perfectly.

Every replacement part has been BMW factory original.

* Oil changed at least every year or 10K miles, sometimes more often.
* Belts/pulleys were replaced recently last year.
* Ignition coils and spark plugs were replaced around 80K. Couple more ignition coils have failed and been replaced since then.
* Front suspension bushings were shot last year. Factory original bushings for the 330 are liquid-filled. Replaced them with the solid rubber bushings from the E90 M3 front-end. Replaced the front control arms with the bushings (spares are in the trunk).
* All other regular services performed as stated. I have all the service records.

OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
-----------------------------
I have Hankook Ventus v12s on the car instead of the original Bridgestone run-flats.

Attached Images

Last edited by Armen52; 08-05-2015 at 12:33 PM.. Reason: Price drop...
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2015, 02:22 PM   #2
Armen52
Captain
Rep

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Bump. (Could not find rules on how often we can bump. Anyone?)
      08-05-2015, 12:34 PM   #3
Armen52
Captain
Rep

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Bump. Price drop.