E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Angel Eyes & Bulbs information

07-10-2019, 07:55 AM   #1
Stanfords
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 3 Series Coupe SE E92

Angel Eyes & Bulbs information

Hi All,

Just picked up my first ever BMW E92 (320d),

It's needed some TLC and work such as back left shock. Now I'm moving around to the front of the car. I've noticed that my day time running lights (closest to the front grills) are on and working however the outer rings are either not working or on atall or very VERY dim. My headlights on the other hand are white xenon and working perfectly.

Before I start taking things apart, does anyone have any info on bulbs/angel eye spec? I have images if anyone is unsure what i'm on about

Sorry if I sound like a complete idiot - this is my first BMW and I want to learn from the ground up about them.

Thanks - Leon
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2019, 08:50 AM   #2
LuxAngelEyes
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW

Hi there,
Just to check, can you let me know what year your car is so we can help to recommend the right parts for you? Thank you
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2019, 10:33 AM   #3
Stanfords
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 3 Series Coupe SE E92

Its a 2009 BMW E92 Coupe SE reg is currently OE09 XEG

Many Thanks
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2019, 11:25 AM   #4
LuxAngelEyes
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanfords View Post
Its a 2009 BMW E92 Coupe SE reg is currently OE09 XEG

Many Thanks
OK so your car used an H8 bulb for the angel eyes then. There are a few different options out there and i recommend you look at the vendor section here to see the ones out there and reviews from customers as well. We design and manufacturer our own lights and offer the LUX H8 180 white, LUX H8 V6 adjustable white, and LUX H8 Gold which are an amber color. Feel free to reach out and take a look what others have to say about all the different ones out there as well
Appreciate 0