E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Vessel: Freedom - 06/12/07

07-17-2007, 12:13 PM   #661
bmrfam
Private
Rep
Drives: 335is vert & X5 50

Yeah, I agree this is painful. I know they tell us 6-8 weeks but you always hope for the shorter of the two. At this point, 8 weeks may be lucky.

We ordered my wife an X3 a couple of weeks after we got back and hers is already at the SC VPC and either on it way or soon to be leaving. We should get hers before mine gets here. That just does not seem right since they had not even built the car when my ED was dropped off.

If I hear any news, I will let you know, but with you in the East, I figure you will be the one that knows first.
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2007, 02:07 PM   #662
bmrfam
Private
Rep
Drives: 335is vert & X5 50

The wait is over for me! Well, sort of. Just got a call from my CA and my car was at their place and is now getting the tint put on. I travel for work every week so I do not get back from Toronto until Thursday so it will be a late Thursday or early Friday pickup for me. After having waited this long, I feel even more for those that do not have theirs. I even had a little damage to be fixed but I am not sure if it was done at the VPC or someplace else.

I'll send picks when it gets in my greedy little hands. Bad news is I am off to London all next week and will not get to enjoy it. But maybe I will just have to take a week of PTO when I get back so I have an excuse to drive it around.
Appreciate 0