E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > Hydra Performance High Flow Intake

03-21-2019, 08:11 PM   #1
fmorelli
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Atacama Yellow 35i

Hydra Performance High Flow Intake

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 325.00
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Hey guys - when I ordered my turbos and other items from Hydra Performance , I also ordered the intake setup for the E8x/E9x. At the time we were unsure if it would fit in the E89 Z4 packaging but we figured there was only one way to find out. Well ... E89 hood line is much lower so no dice. Sucks as I really wanted to run this intake configuration. This design is great, as it doesn't run an inlet on the front end fo the motor (blocking radiator flow), but still fees the back turbo from the rear and factory air intake.

So I have a complete and new setup, here in the USA for sale. I asked Omar to specifically send it to me "ready to finish" instead of with the final color coat, so I could finish it in whatever color I chose - easy to do with one's favorite color in a can. Omar writes about this intake setup here .

I will ship the morning after payment so you'll have it fast. Here's a photo of everything, along with a couple E90 install shots to give you an idea of how this install. My setup in brand new and never installed.

Attached Images