E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > 13th June Pickup

05-20-2007, 05:22 PM   #1
McG
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe - 2007

13th June Pickup

Thanks to everyone on this site for all the helpful posts. I ordered my TiAG 335i coupe a couple months ago and am slated for 13th June pick-up in Munich. According to the 1-800 #, production is complete, so I guess that means that the car is ready and I should not expect any last-minute surprises.

Flying into Frankfurt on Monday the 11th, spending a couple days stomping around in Heidelberg, before taking the train to Munich Wed. a.m. Will pick up the new ride as soon as possible on Wed. and then plan to cruise to the Bodensee. From the Bodensee, I'll make my way into France and find a spot in the Alsace or perhaps near Tournus. Then off to Paris to drop the car off at CDG. I'll be in Paris for an airshow the following week, so hopefully my car will make it on a ship while I'm in Paris!!

I got the European Nav DVD and found my passport --- any other last minute advice??!!!

Thanks all!
Chris

P.S. I'll be sure to post pics!
Appreciate 0