E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > Steering wheel pulls & Tyres vibration

05-09-2014, 07:26 AM   #1
Mr Rauf
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 320d

Steering wheel pulls & Tyres vibration

Hello there

As above My steering wheel pulls a lot to the left and just after 80mph my rear while bubble a lot.

I think I need to an alignment done however just wondering If I should go for the 4 wheel alignment or the front 2 alignment which is half the cost?
Another problem is that I'm on the hunt for a new set of alloys, so once I replace my old alloys will I have to get an alignment done again?

Thanks in advance
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2014, 08:19 AM   #2
Digitalize
Photographer
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 320D

Always get 4 wheel alignment, why do half a job, it effects the entire feel of the car.

If you were getting them next week I'd wait, but it won't make a massive difference, it just moves where the measuring equipment is placed. Further out the more accurate it will be.

Don't bother getting anything other than a laser alignment, hunter equipment, computer controlled with print outs.
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2014, 10:30 AM   #3
danb21t
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Le Mans 335d M Sport

Rear wheel drive needs to be 4 wheel aligned, the rears need to be spot on before the front can be set.