E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > N43 oil pressure & check engine lights

12-01-2019, 03:08 AM   #1
Liberate
Registered
Rep
Drives: E91 LCI 318i 2009

N43 oil pressure & check engine lights

2009 E91 318i LCI 172k kilometers N43B20 engine.
So yesterday morning after driving for a few minutes yellow check engine light popped up. I had my Carly with me and it gave the following codes.

2FD3 Brake vacuum sensor, signal
2A10 Abgasrueckfuehrungssensor, Signal (EGR I guess?)
30C3 Engine oil pressure sensor, signal
29F3 Fuel pressure sensor, electric
30EA DeNox Catalytic converter sulphurized

I did clear the codes and everything seemed fine so I continued driving. After a while the yellow check engine light popped up again, and at the same time the red low oil pressure light appeared. I did restart the car and the warning lights disappeared.

At this point I turned back home, but right before arriving the red engine light CC-ID 30 (Stop engine) and CC-ID 431 (Brake overload) light appeared. Car seemed to run and work just fine, but I pulled over and read the codes with Carly:

2D29 Differential pressure sensor, intake manifold: Plausibility
3702 Brake vacuum, plausibility
2A0F Abgasrueckfuehrungsventil, adaptation (EGR I guess?)

The red engine light and brake overload lights disappeared when I cleared the codes with Carly, but there's obviously something wrong. Maybe some sensor-related problem or something to do with the timing chain?

This morning I did start the car and it did not start as smoothly as usually and there were some rough idling for 10 secs or so. Also the yellow check engine light appeared so I decided not to drive the car before this problem is solved.

All help and comments are very much appreciated!!
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2023, 05:03 PM   #2
juuso.turunen1@gmail.com
Registered
Rep
Drives: Bmw e91

Did you get it fixd i have exact same issue
Appreciate 0