E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > Australia Classifieds Section > FS: 335i 19" 313 Style Wheels and Alcantara Steering Wheel (Non DCT)

07-07-2019, 03:25 AM   #1
Khy335i
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335i E92 M-Sport

FS: 335i 19" 313 Style Wheels and Alcantara Steering Wheel (Non DCT)

Hey guys,

I am currently rocking new Forgesters F14's which I got sent over from the USA so its time to say bye-bye to my stock wheels.

Is anyone interested?

Genuine BMW 19 inch 313 Style Wheels E8x E9x 1 3 Series Gloss Black

These are 19" in diameter and can be suited for other models as well. Check out the wheel specs here:
http://www.bmwstylewheels.com/bmw/313

They were then painted Gloss Black by Advanced Alloy Wheels Repairs in Moorabbin http://advancedalloys.com.au/

The wheels were then a bit scuffed from trying to remove a stuck bolt (had to drill the bolt) that was in the wheel. It damaged the Black paint a little bit.
However the wheels are still in full tact and have no serious damage on them and all of it can easily fixed with a professional paint job.

Please note: the 2 front wheels have no marks/scuffs on them at all!

Please inspect the photos closely!

They also come with black and white BMW caps (purchased from eBay).

Happy to let these go for $1200 is anyone is interested, happy to negotiate..
I am located in Footscray VIC for pick-up and if you'd like to inspect. Otherwise happy to work something else to get them shipped interstate.

VRSF Wheel Spacers

2x 12mm spacers for front wheels
2x 15mm spacers for rear wheels

I am also selling these wheel spacers - no issues with them. I used them alongside the above wheels to give them a more aggressive look without any issues.. These were roughly $230 originally purchased from the VRSF website.

Selling all 4 for $150

I am also selling:

Genuine BMW Steering wheel which has been wrapped in Alcantara (just the outer rim of the steering wheel is wrapped - not the center piece).

I purchased this from another eBay seller and it was sent over to me from Europe and took over 2 months (ARGHHH). When it arrived, I realised I forgot to mention that I have a DCT Steering wheel (with the paddles) and this wheel did not have it. So this steering wheel has been unused!

I would recommend combining this wheel with a carbon fiber center piece (which you can also find on eBay) to give it the perfect aggressive look like below.

The wheel is wrapped in beautifully woven Alcantara and has a flat bottom for the greatest racing feel

Should fit all 3 Series and 1 Series BMW's, please be sure to check everything is the same as your own wheel.

Happy to let this go for $500 as it cost me more to get it into Australia and took ages to arrive.

I am located in Footscray VIC for pick-up and if you'd like to inspect.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Khy

Last edited by Khy335i; 07-09-2019 at 12:23 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2019, 10:04 PM   #2
Socket
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 335i

Garage List
2008 BMW E92  [0.00]
What does this mean mate?

(just the circle wheel).
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2019, 10:38 AM   #3
drZ
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: black sapphire e92

I reckon he means only the steering wheel itself but no airbag?? Does it mean it includes the trim though? Not sure socks haha
You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. Welcome to the layer cake son.
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2019, 01:18 PM   #4
Khy335i
Private First Class
Australia
Rep

What i mean by this is the outer rim of wheel is alcantara (the circle bit) lol sorry for poor explanation. so NOT the center piece.
because usually when you buy these wheels online the centre piece is also wrapped in alcantara eg. below:
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BMW-E90-...QAAOSwPzhaQn5h

So what i’m selling is exactly what you see in the photos.

What you’ll need to do is remove your airbag from your own steering wheel and place onto this. which is relatively easy, lots of videos on youtube.

this is why instead of using the boring plastic center piece. i recommend buying a carbon fibre one off ebay to make it look fully sick

so yes if you buy this you’ll actually end up with two steering wheels lol everything is included, including the alcantara already stitched onto a remanufactured BMW steering wheel. all the buttons on it work perfectly too!!

any other questions let’s me now..

Last edited by Khy335i; 07-08-2019 at 01:24 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2019, 12:20 AM   #5
Khy335i
Private First Class
Australia
Rep

Wheels and steering wheel sold.

Spacers are still available if anyone wants them for $120. PM me
Appreciate 0