E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > Regretting getting the convertible (a little)

05-21-2019, 01:29 AM   #23
Aussieatlarge
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2007 e93 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbohugh View Post
Not the same but i daily my e36 vert. I'm 43 and i always drive this car mostly solo . Family ride in the e90. Don't feel bad a vert is safer than a superbike and when it rains or get too hot you can put up the top and turn on the ac 😂😂
I also have a bike and you are right, no rain protection or AC makes it a bit of a drag but on fair weather days, i ride my bike. I think it is more irresponsible but less selfish to flog a bike, than something like a 335i. If you crash a bike you are going to get hurt but it is very unlikely you will injure someone else. The speeds that scare me on my bike through the canyons would be fun in a BMW but not scary. Of course the best solution by far is track days. I raced SpecMiata in the USA for two seasons. That was real safe fun.
Appreciate 0