E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 2007 E92 335i Coupe - 79k miles - $9000 - Fairfax, VA

01-02-2019, 02:21 PM   #1
IcedBlitz
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

FS: 2007 E92 335i Coupe - 79k miles - $9000 - Fairfax, VA

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 9,000.00

Item Interest
Up for sale is my 2007 E92 335i Coupe I purchased in May 2015. I unexpectedly picked up an E46 M3 this past week and my current living situation does not comfortably allow me to keep two cars. I am hoping to sell the car to another enthusiast who will continue to enjoy and tinker with the car.

Car is located in Fairfax, VA and has been a Mid-Atlantic car it’s entire life (originally sold new and again as CPO by Northwest BMW in Owings Mills, MD)

As of today, the car has 79,400 miles and I anticipate that the mileage will increase insignificantly over the next couple weeks.

Under my ownership, the car has had tons of preventative work done mostly by myself, a few BMW dealers and a few reputable independent shops.

Larger, costly items include:

• New serpentine belt, pulleys and tensioner (@ 61000 miles)
• New water pump and thermostat (@ 65100 miles)
• New front brake rotors and pads (@ 66000 miles)
• KW V2 Coilovers (bought used off another E9X owner with 1000 miles, installed on my car @68000 miles)
• New ignition coils (Genuine BMW Delphi Coils, @68000 miles)
• New index 12 fuel injectors (@70000 miles)
• New automatic transmission pan, filter, mechatronic seals and fluid (@ 71500 miles)
• New battery (August 2018)
• Airbag and blower motor recalls completed (July/August 2018)

All these items were done with Genuine BMW Parts, with receipts in hand to verify.

In addition, shortly after undergoing an intake carbon cleaning at 65100 miles in spring 2016, the car suffered a cylinder head failure. I installed a used 40k mile replacement myself and installed the following parts at the same time

• New head gasket
• New valve cover gasket
• New spark plugs
• New intake manifold gaskets
• New oil pan gasket (This is a big job if done by itself)
• Used cylinder head was carbon cleaned on a bench before installation
• A/C system evacuated and recharged

Once again, all these items were done with Genuine BMW parts, with receipts in hand.

Current mods on the car include:
• VRSF Catless Downpipes
• MMP Relocation Style Turbo Inlets
• CP-E Charge Pipe w/Tial BOV
• Active Autowerke Sport Intercooler
• OEM Aero side skirts and rear bumper

Off the top of my head, current issues include:

• Car will throw a CEL due to catless downpipes. Also will not pass VA emissions with the downpipes. I have the original catted pipes and they will be included with the car.
• There is a scuff in the passenger rear corner due to someone backing into me in a parking garage.
• Front end is covered in a clear bra that was applied in 2011. Clear bra looks dull and fading. I’m afraid that removing it would also take the paint off the bumper.
• Car has 2-3 noticeable dime-sized dings and a few other small cosmetic imperfections in the paint.
• Current wheels on the car (winter setup) has at least one wheel out of balance causing the steering wheel to vibrate around 60-70 mph. Wheel(s) are either bent or need to be rebalanced at a minimum.
• Some of the underbody plastic is missing

Asking $9000, sitting on winter setup only. You will not find another 335i with this much work done anywhere near this price. I have a 19” set of Style 313 wheels, made by BBS for sale separately for $1000. Price is somewhat firm.

Not looking to get top dollar, but will not settle for low ball offers either.

I strongly encourage all interested buyers to look at the car in person before buying. I have disclosed all issues I am aware of, but please understand that German cars of this age are fickle and may have some issues that I have not mentioned. PPIs are welcomed at the buyer’s expense. Car has no warranty and is sold as-is. Looking to sell this week.

Pic with car on Style 313 wheels (not included)

Appreciate 0