E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Europe (Continental) > Damn german girlfriend

07-18-2008, 06:21 AM   #45
Freude am fahren
E90 M325i Japanrot
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: E90 M325i Japanrot

Hey ArmyBinnerDude,

be a man and buy the 335i!
It's the best choice and you now it.
Let her find a job, so she can buy her own damn Mustang!

Or just replace your girlfriend.

Greetings from Holland
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2008, 08:20 AM   #46
ArmyBimmerDude
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lola

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freude am fahren View Post
Hey ArmyBinnerDude,

be a man and buy the 335i!
It's the best choice and you now it.
Let her find a job, so she can buy her own damn Mustang!

Or just replace your girlfriend.

Greetings from Holland
My god. Look at the date that I started this thread. I haven't seen that girl in 2 years now.
      07-31-2008, 03:40 PM   #47
rpcannibus
Private First Class
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: 08 e92 335i w/Dinan Stage 2

FUNNY!!!
2008 BMW 335I Coupe| Jet Black on Coral Red/black Dakota Leather | 6 Speed Manual | Sport Package | Active Steering | Comfort Access | Front Heated Seats | Park Distance Control | ETA November 12th. | Arrived on November 13th 2007. | Lemoned February 12th 2010
Dinan Stage 2 Performance Engine Software. | Vorsteiner VRS Aero Boot Lid. | Vorsteiner V-35 Hood | H&R Sport Springs | H&R Rear Sway Bar
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2008, 06:08 AM   #48
jocamryn
Major
Rep
Drives: '23X4 M40i/'24 X2(In Transit)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidelberg328i View Post
BimmerDude....

look at the facts. (Don't forget I am also In Germany right now). She wants you to buy all American.

Hmm...why you may ask???

1) So she can brag to her german little girlfriends how cool your AMERICAN car is...after all, "I'm screwing an American GI with a MUSTANG!" So now she gets status with her friends.
2) German women are VERY, VERY CONTROLLING! They DEMAND you do what the hell they tell you to do, with no questions asked, it's the GERMAN WAY!
3) She is one step closer to you getting her that ID Card that authorizes her to go to the land of root beer floats, Baywatch, The Price is Right and dirt cheap living (well, compared to soon to be 19% TAX!!!)

Bimmer Dude...she is a PX whore. Cut your losses and enjoy screwing her for all she is worth. Remember...one Soldier to another...this is YOUR GERMAN ASSIGNMENT AND YOUR RIGHT TO BUY WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT! If she is not happy (actually, 99% of German women NEVER ARE!) with your decision to buy quality, power, handling and overall craftsmanship, then who gives a hell about her. Just LOVE ALL THOSE GERMAN WOMEN EQUALLY THE SAME LIKE I DO!

No disrespect whatsoever to you BimmerDude, I always look out for Soliders...just don't want a Good Soldier to get dissed by these BEEOTCHES over here. I know EXACTLY what they are all about.

They hate us because US Soldiers are LOADED with money (best paid troops on the planet), we get gasoline breaks, tax breaks, HUGE discount on auto purchases, tax relief forms, and we always piss them off by asking for those two, four letter words, that Germans hate us using.......DEAL or SALE!!!!:rocks:

They hate us but secretly wish they WERE us! It's always the same over here.

Life is too short BimmerDude......drive BMW!

Many regards,
BimmerDude in Heidelberg!

WOW! How amusing. Of course I speak from almost 15 years of being married to a german. Things HAVE changed with the younger generation

1) Get over yourself, Being married to an American these days hasn't really given anyone much status since the early 90's especialy with today's political climate. Ever heard the term "Ami Schlampe", yeah Germans that date/marry Americans get that now and again

2) No argument here

3) Land of the big PX? What? Funny how alot of soldiers who marry Fraus spend the rest of their careers trying to get back to Germany or stay there.

Heidelberg guy, you've penned some gross generalizations here, which leads me to believe that you've been "dissed" by a "PX Whore" and still haven't gotten over it.

Might I suggest that soldiers looking for anything beyond a roll in the hay, may not want to start at the club, I mean seriously. You find shallow biaches anywhere in the world at the club. Haven't you seem the movie clueless? We have made an art of being shallow.

Dunno I guess I am biased because I have a German wife, who is not interested in the PX or what car WE drive.

I just find it amusing ,the whole situation.

Bimmerdude, the individual that you broke up with obviously has different taste than you, hopefully you have moved on and found someone that has the same interests as you regardless of nationality.
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2009, 07:36 PM   #49
oilcrankinject
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: nothing

Well my Germany Fiance love my 335i.

Of coruse my buddies Germany wife hated BMWs with a passion.

To each thier own........
Appreciate 0