E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > Welcome lights no longer fading after coding

11-14-2018, 07:41 PM   #1
bimmertt
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2007 e92 335i

Welcome lights no longer fading after coding

I activated the front and rear fogs to come on with the welcome lights. My angel eyes and rear tails used to fade in and out prior to coding. They now turn on and off abruptly with no fade. Anyone know how to get these lights to fade on and off again?
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2018, 08:15 AM   #2
Joe@TopGearSolutions
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmertt View Post
I activated the front and rear fogs to come on with the welcome lights. My angel eyes and rear tails used to fade in and out prior to coding. They now turn on and off abruptly with no fade. Anyone know how to get these lights to fade on and off again?
In the FRM, there are soft/hard options for the welcome lights. Not all lights have both options.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2018, 09:31 PM   #3
bimmertt
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2007 e92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe@TopGearSolutions View Post
Quote:
In the FRM, there are soft/hard options for the welcome lights. Not all lights have both options.
Thanks. Anyone by any chance know which parameters I have to change to make the angels and rear tails softly fade in and out?
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2018, 05:17 AM   #4
erickarlborg
Private
Sweden
Rep
Drives: E91 320d -08

Smile

Quote:
Thanks. Anyone by any chance know which parameters I have to change to make the angels and rear tails softly fade in and out?
It should be something like this:
wl_sl_v soft_einschalten
wl_rl_bl ? soft_einschalten

Don't have access to my coding PC right now, otherwise I could take a look at a trc file
Appreciate 0