E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > M3 and Crackheads dont mix

01-23-2009, 11:59 PM   #45
Stunnerable
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Nissan Rogue, 09 Jet Black M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbadiei View Post
this post is amazing. i feel bad for OP cuz all he's trying to do is share his stories. and btw....there's nothing wrong with being born into money. alot of people work their asses off so that their kids can have anything they want. damn those evil parents. I'm 28 and no where near getting an M3 so Splinter, more power to you homie.

stunnerable needs to chill with his judgment. we're all happy that you've made something of yourself after hitting rock bottom. amazing achievement but that still doesn't make you any better than anyone else on this forum.

as for the homeless, the overwhelming majority do have psychiatric conditions that cause them to act erratically, its not the crack. so maybe a little less bum hating and a little more sympathy is in order.

now for the real reason of this post....i one time gave a bum some money at a light and he began dancing to the hip-hop that was playing in my car. At one point he jumped up in the air and landed in the street doing the splits. gave me my moneys worth till the light turned green.
I must admit.. after re re re reading my post I seemed a little pampas. Not what I wanted. It just bothered me that someone who was obviously given everything (a $70,000 car) is so judgmental of those who never had the ability. I know what it feels like to be in their shoes and to be walked upon constantly. Sorry.. but I'm a little scared from my experience.

Appreciate 0
      01-25-2009, 04:54 AM   #46
spectrumphoto
Just another peanut in the Turd!
United_States
Rep
Drives: g16M850;f30M550;f80M3-ED;e90M3

Milpas a bad area (or street) ??? I'd think parts of Goleta before Milpas as being bad. Homeless and panhandlers I usually would say State Street or along the beach front. Why because it is the most financially rewarding areas in SB to receive the gratuities of others.

Fact of the matter is that homelessness is a problem in many areas and that can be chalked up to many things. Some of them can not and do not have the facilities to help themselves, but I like to think the majority do. I came from a modest family, did well, then went bankrupt, homeless for about 2 months and now in my early 30's have a new M. Am I lucky, no... am I overly educated, no... I just worked hard and wanted it. Do I think most can do the same, yes... There are always many opportunities out there for the taking. Do I have respect for the homeless, absolutely. Why?? Because I think constantly asking for handouts and freebies and trying to live off of others pity or gratuity is one of the toughest things a person can face for himself. Seriously, asking for and accepting handouts I feel goes against human nature. Its tough, its degrading to oneself, its humiliating at least thats how I felt and that was one of my biggest driving forces to get back on my feet.

Now as to acting strange or stupid or wierd or whatever around the OP, I doubt it was the M3 that did it. It probably was not because they were homeless either. Hell I have some really rich friends and others who are Ivy Leaguers and they can act just as odd, stupid, wierd or whatever at times. Its a great way of getting attention for most and for a few it is something that they just cant help.
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2009, 05:41 AM   #47
jamesisel
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 Jerez/Fox Red E92 M3

Maybe the crackheads weren't always crackheads! Maybe they had an ///M3 at one time, but they got a raped by the stealership and couldn't afford their lease payments? And then they had to give up the ///M3. So they started smoking crack to numb the pain of losing the ///M3? Ever think of that one?
Have some empathy!!
Eisenmann Race Performance/VRS front lip 1x1/VRS type II diffuser 1x1/VRS single side trunk with Fade/19" HRE C90's/RE SSK/H&R Sport springs /35% tint/Painted reflectors/Painted side markers with dark tint LED's/Tinted tail lights/Front grilles/Hardwire V1
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2009, 06:09 AM   #48
BimmerRob08
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3, Space Gray

moderate volume, one hand on the wheel, windows were half way up. On the intersection walking was a homeless mexican crackhead pushing a cart of cans, suddenly he sees me in my car and FLIPS OUT he starts spitting everywhere, jumping in the air, Screaming as loud as he can and making weird faces and pointing at me This guy was a very scary looking person

So yesterday im going up to SB to see my friends ( im still on winter break) when i pull up to a gas station when hear someone scream " YOU PIECE OF SHIT, IM GOING TO HUNT YOUR ASS DOWN" and i turn around and its some white crack head screaming and sprinting towards me .

Hey kid, so was the crackhead a Mexican or was he White? Or was he a White Mexican want-a-be? LOL!! Stay of the Pot man, stay in school and don't run your daddy broke. LOL!!

Just kidding man, their's one maniac born every minute!
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2009, 06:56 AM   #49
07Z4Mski
United_States
Rep
Drives: 10 328xi Sport Wagon, 07 Z4MR

Friday night after work I stopped at an Exxon station to get a fill-up. When I got out of my car a man walked up, commented on how beautiful my car was, said he was homeless, and asked for 50 cents. I gave him the only cash I had in my pocket and proceeded to get gas. When I was about finished another man walked up with the same car compliment and the same story (except this man reaked of alcohol). I told him that I had just given the only cash I had to the previous guy. He said in an authoritative way, "That guy was just going to go buy booze with the money! He's no good." I replied, "That may be true but I can't control what he chooses to do." The second guy then walked on to the next car.

Moral of the story: Be first, don't reak of alcohol, compliment the M3. And, no matter what your position in society, there is always someone to look down on if that is how you choose to live.
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2009, 06:57 AM   #50
Mischievous M
First Lieutenant
Brunei
Rep
Drives: BMW (E92) M3 & 2004 JCW MCS

Garage List
Unhappy

Gosh, that must have been a sucky encounter... I had somewhat of a similar encounter back in Aus when I collected my R53 JCW MCS of which was 36hrs old.

My gf and I parked at the cinema car-park and some cracked up guy hassled my gf and I for money. I felt sorry for the guy and gave him $10 to leave us alone BUT unfortunately he felt that it wasn't enough and pestered me for more but i didn't give in. The prick decided to snap off my fogs of which infuriated me beyond self-control so in turned broke broke his arm and cracked his jaw nicely. Felt good at the time BUT it sucked when I was slapped by a cop for grievous bodily harm and fined $1,500 despite the fact I had three standing witnesses.

The thing I didn't get to this day was given the security in the area, WTF didn't they do anything to keep the crack heads away from the premise or even break the fight up if it was foreseeable.

Was the most expensive movie ever to date.
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2009, 07:49 AM   #51
BMWI6
Major
Colombia
Rep
Drives: 335is

dude the other day I was in the m with the top down and a randon guy pulls up next to me and tells me "you fucking asshole" ans i was like wtf..... im 20 though and look like 17 so i dunno if that had something to do with it.
      01-25-2009, 08:45 AM   #52
bigjae1976
Major General
Rep
Drives: 11 E90 M3 Individual

Garage List
2004 BMW M3  [4.50]
2011 BMW E90 M3  [5.25]
2013 BMW 328i  [5.00]
Yeah, gotta be careful with the crackheads. I was younger and had some crackwhore try to stick her head through my pass window (my car didn't have A/C and it was summer) while I was at a red light. I blew through the red light.

I agree with the OP...just leave the area if a crackhead approaches you.

The middle finger wasn't really necessary though.
2000 E36/7 Z3 Steel Blue
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2009, 11:45 AM   #53
FStop7
I like cars
Vatican City State
Rep
Drives: M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerRob08 View Post

Hey kid, so was the crackhead a Mexican or was he White? Or was he a White Mexican want-a-be? LOL!! Stay of the Pot man, stay in school and don't run your daddy broke. LOL!!

Just kidding man, their's one maniac born every minute!
I'm assuming since you're in the UK that you don't understand that there are a lot of Mexican people in southern California. And you probably don't see crackheads very often in the UK, either and you also don't understand that a crackhead is not exactly difficult to pick out.
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2009, 01:41 PM   #54
BimmerRob08
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3, Space Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by FStop7 View Post
I'm assuming since you're in the UK that you don't understand that there are a lot of Mexican people in southern California. And you probably don't see crackheads very often in the UK, either and you also don't understand that a crackhead is not exactly difficult to pick out.
You would be right if I was British and grew up here. But I'm an Amercian service member serving overseas and grew up in Little Italy, NY. I know all about the Amercian way of life and have been around the block several times in the States with freaks, crackheads, pimps, whores, you name it. I also lived in Las Vegas for 3years and have been all over the SW. Yes, I know my country well.

I understand that there would be no way for you to know that from this post.

Cheers! (As the Brits would say)
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2009, 07:31 PM   #55
Jack28
HUSTLER
Rep
Drives: E46 M3-E92 M3

lol Funny Story. Fucking Crack heads man! lollll

E92 M3 ZCP- AW/FR w/Extended Leather) Packages: ZCP, 6MT, Fully Loaded
E46 M3 - AW/IR 6 Spd, Fully Loaded. 19'' BBS LM DBK, V-CSL C/F Bmpr, Botld, Diff, V-CSL Custum IR-CF Center Counsel, V-GTR Hood, Dixis Ti 76mm, Meisterschaft Ti Sec. 1&2, EvoSport Headers, CAI, D/A Chip, tck d/a, Alcantera Headliner with Imola Red Sttitching....
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2009, 07:44 PM   #56
lincoln
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Melbourne Red Coupe - DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironring Racing View Post
Wow... life is really hard. Sorry there's troubled people out there, we'll try to keep them locked up so they don't bother you, or worse yet-give you stress lines. Wouldn't want to break the illusion of Beverly Hills.

Good you kept up that unbroken record of never running from a fight, must be all that cage fighting experience that keeps you strong.

Hopefully they don't scratch the M3, that just wouldn't do in the school parking lot.

Chin up man, can't get any worse than that!
+1 - you're BMW all the way.
      01-25-2009, 11:30 PM   #57
hooligan55
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 M3, 05 STI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunnerable View Post
I must admit.. after re re re reading my post I seemed a little pampas. Not what I wanted. It just bothered me that someone who was obviously given everything (a $70,000 car) is so judgmental of those who never had the ability. I know what it feels like to be in their shoes and to be walked upon constantly. Sorry.. but I'm a little scared from my experience.
No, I agree with you. It's a little scary someone old enough to drive thinks you can catch AIDS by touching homeless people. And that all homeless people are crackheads. I guess the OP is home-schooled or something. I honestly think we need a 25+yr only forum.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2009, 12:06 AM   #58
Rick
Stackin' Chips
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2008 AW M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan55 View Post
No, I agree with you. It's a little scary someone old enough to drive thinks you can catch AIDS by touching homeless people. And that all homeless people are crackheads. I guess the OP is home-schooled or something. I honestly think we need a 25+yr only forum.
LMAO, lighten up dude... I'm pretty sure his explanation was intentionally crafted with slang for emphasis and entertainment. Life is kinda boring when everyone's serious IMO. M3post.com is an equal opportunity indulgence.
      01-26-2009, 12:12 AM   #59
addy85
Got beef?
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Wow, OP you fail sir

Crackheads FTMFW

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2009, 12:33 AM   #60
04RC51
Large Member
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGNTASTIE View Post
I live in new york, these people are common.
Amen, I live in NYC too and I call those people my friends.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2009, 12:39 AM   #61
JIO
Captain
Rep
Drives: '09 Space Gray E92 M3 w/DCT

Watch out....I'm a homeless crackhead living on the streets and sleeping in my
e92 M3. The trunk is filled with empty cans of beer and I need gas money.
Don't touch my gearshift knob....I have AIDS. If you get close to my car/home, I'll flip you off.

Please Paypal donations to homelessdudeinthem3@aoloser.com
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2009, 01:31 AM   #62
///MD
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: panamera

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan55 View Post
You can't get AIDS from touching someone, but you can possibly swap blood if you were to fight them. plus i think he was just adding a little spice to his story. I honestly think we need a NO judgemental stiffs allowed forum.
      01-26-2009, 01:40 AM   #63
deerpark
Rep
Drives: None

Dude, you sound like an a-hole.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2009, 07:16 AM   #64
Stunnerable
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Nissan Rogue, 09 Jet Black M3

It's actually scary how many pampas toolbags are on here. wow.

Appreciate 0
      01-26-2009, 08:03 AM   #65
argonboy
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3 E92 Space Gray

Moral of the story:

Don't be a crackhead and learn who you're audience is BEFORE you bitch about nonsense in traffic on a car forum. It's not pleasant, but it's not the end of the world.
      01-26-2009, 10:12 AM   #66
urbo73
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunnerable View Post
It's actually scary how many pampas toolbags are on here. wow.
I agree with all your posts so far.

The OP is an idiot, end of story. A college student with an M3? Unless he deals drugs, he obviously got the car with help. Am I envious? No. Is it wrong? No. But what happens too many times is that these kids take things for granted and act as if they are entitled to things. Don't worry - these people typically fail in life. Not all of them of course, but quite a few. It's hard to value things when you don't understand the meaning of the word - and I'm not talking value of cars only, but value of life, etc. And yes, many time it IS the parents fault. I grew up relatively poor, as did my wife. Now we are making very good money because we worked hard, went to good schools, and continue to work hard. As much as I am into cars, and have been my entire life, I will NEVER get my son a car or other expensive things. Not to be a jerk, but so that he can learn the value of things.
Appreciate 0