E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > FS: 2010 E90 335i N54 with Mods

04-18-2019, 06:36 AM   #1
CraigGT
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 335i e90 LCI Black Sapphire

FS: 2010 E90 335i N54 with Mods

Hi All,

Selling my 2010 E90 335i N54. Need a bigger car now that our three kids are getting older

I'm located in Northwest Atlanta (Norcross/Peachtree Corners).

Details Below:

2010 BMW 335i 4 door sedan
~92,000 miles
Exterior: Black Sapphire Metallic
Interior: Oyster/Black Dakota Leather

Packages:
Premium Package
Sport Package
Steptronic Automatic Transmission
Keyless Entry
Heated Seats
Navigation System

Additional Upgrades ($3750 Total Value):
OEM Rear Spoiler
Windows Tinted
BimmerTech MMI with Reverse Camera
BMS JB4 Performance Chip, tuned by Markert Motor Works
BMW Performance Air Intake
VRSF Charge Pipe
VRSP Downpipes
BMS Wheel Spacers (12mm front, 18mm rear)

Has a small dent on driver side rear door from a shopping cart, and some minor dents to the front bumper, but is otherwise in great condition.

Services all performed at BMW Dealerships on schedule. The only exception was spark plugs at Markert Motor Works.

Asking $10,000. Happy to send additional pictures or information to those who are seriously interested.

Please PM me with any questions or interest.

Craig
Attached Images

Last edited by CraigGT; 04-18-2019 at 10:15 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2019, 08:09 AM   #2
CraigGT
Enlisted Member
Rep

Following up to add that the Water Pump and Thermostat have both also just been replaced, and that car is up to date with all recalls. It also has valve gaskets replace at a BMW dealership last year.

Would love some feedback regarding the price point, also willing to consider offers.
      05-09-2019, 03:01 PM   #3
CraigGT
Enlisted Member
Rep

Thanks for the feedback - that's part of my thinking as well. The dealership I'm buying a new car from will take it on trade in for $7,000, which after the tax break on the new car is worth about $7,500 as a trade in. However, if I'm going to sell it privately then I'd need more to cover the hassle plus my time spent doing it. Otherwise, I'll just cut my loss and trade it in.