E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > Blade Motor Group - The Worst & Most Dishonest VW Dealer Ever

Closed Thread

09-04-2009, 04:29 AM   #1
biscuits
Dimmer than a dim thing
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS, EQC, X5 40d, simrig

Garage List
Blade Motor Group - The Worst & Most Dishonest VW Dealer Ever

The dealer that has behaved so badly is BLADE MOTOR GROUP, their VW showroom in Gloucester, Blade Volkswagen. Their reluctance to refund a holding deposit is outrageous and totally against their own terms and conditions. For three months I have tried to get the deposit back but they have not returned calls or emails. Blade Motor Group, Blade Volkswagen, Blade VW based out of Blade, Priory Road, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL1 2RQ, Tel: 01452 412000. Their group principle Mike Flanagan, Sales Manager Jonathan Cox and Salesman Dean Lucas are all avoiding speaking with me and my only contact is now with the principles PA Margaret Walters.

Personally I will not be buying any VW models until Blade Motor Group, Blade Volkswagen, Blade VW or any of their franchised showrooms selling Subaru, Alfa, Isuzu, Honda and Audi.
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2009, 04:31 AM   #2
- Paul -
Major General
England
Rep
Drives: see above.

Garage List
2005 320D SE  [10.00]
2005 645  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuits View Post
The dealer that has behaved so badly is BLADE MOTOR GROUP, their VW showroom in Gloucester, Blade Volkswagen. Their reluctance to refund a holding deposit is outrageous and totally against their own terms and conditions. For three months I have tried to get the deposit back but they have not returned calls or emails. Blade Motor Group, Blade Volkswagen, Blade VW based out of Blade, Priory Road, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL1 2RQ, Tel: 01452 412000. Their group principle Mike Flanagan, Sales Manager Jonathan Cox and Salesman Dean Lucas are all avoiding speaking with me and my only contact is now with the principles PA Margaret Walters.

Personally I will not be buying any VW models until Blade Motor Group, Blade Volkswagen, Blade VW or any of their franchised showrooms selling Subaru, Alfa, Isuzu, Honda and Audi.
Whats that about the dealer that has behaved so badly is BLADE MOTOR GROUP, their VW showroom in Gloucester, Blade Volkswagen. Their reluctance to refund a holding deposit is outrageous and totally against their own terms and conditions. For three months I have tried to get the deposit back but they have not returned calls or emails. Blade Motor Group, Blade Volkswagen, Blade VW based out of Blade, Priory Road, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL1 2RQ, Tel: 01452 412000. Their group principle Mike Flanagan, Sales Manager Jonathan Cox and Salesman Dean Lucas are all avoiding speaking with me and my only contact is now with the principles PA Margaret Walters.

Oh dear - must stay clear of them then.
      09-04-2009, 04:38 AM   #3
flyfs6
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW i7

Whats that about the dealer that has behaved so badly is BLADE MOTOR GROUP, their VW showroom in Gloucester, Blade Volkswagen. Their reluctance to refund a holding deposit is outrageous and totally against their own terms and conditions. For three months I have tried to get the deposit back but they have not returned calls or emails. Blade Motor Group, Blade Volkswagen, Blade VW based out of Blade, Priory Road, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL1 2RQ, Tel: 01452 412000. Their group principle Mike Flanagan, Sales Manager Jonathan Cox and Salesman Dean Lucas are all avoiding speaking with you and your only contact is now with the principles PA Margaret Walters.

I can't believe your dispute with the dealer that has behaved so badly is BLADE MOTOR GROUP is still ongoing, their VW showroom in Gloucester, Blade Volkswagen. Their reluctance to refund a holding deposit is outrageous and totally against their own terms and conditions. For three months I have tried to get the deposit back but they have not returned calls or emails. Blade Motor Group, Blade Volkswagen, Blade VW based out of Blade, Priory Road, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL1 2RQ, Tel: 01452 412000. I can't beliebe their group principle Mike Flanagan, Sales Manager Jonathan Cox and Salesman Dean Lucas are all avoiding speaking with me and your only contact is now with the principles PA Margaret Walters.

I hope it gets sorted somehow very quickly. Have you contacted trading standards?
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2009, 05:08 AM   #4
rogerxp
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M3 Comp Pack / QQ+2 Tekna

Garage List
It's true that the dealer that has behaved so badly is BLADE MOTOR GROUP, their VW showroom in Gloucester, Blade Volkswagen. Their reluctance to refund a holding deposit is outrageous and totally against their own terms and conditions. For three months I have tried to get the deposit back but they have not returned calls or emails. Blade Motor Group, Blade Volkswagen, Blade VW based out of Blade, Priory Road, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL1 2RQ, Tel: 01452 412000. Their group principle Mike Flanagan, Sales Manager Jonathan Cox and Salesman Dean Lucas are all avoiding speaking with me and my only contact is now with the principles PA Margaret Walters.

These sorts of stories mate you so angry it's untrue
Gone -: 370Z GT Roadster; BMW X3 3.0d xdrive M Sport; E46 330i M Sport Coupe; Mazda RX8 231; Nissan 350Z GT Roadster; BMW E90 330d M Sport; BMW E92 335i SE; Maserati 4200; Nissan 350Z; Honda S2000; Astra Coupe Turbo; Ford Probe
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2009, 05:09 AM   #5
- Paul -
Major General
England
Rep
Drives: see above.

Garage List
2005 320D SE  [10.00]
2005 645  [9.00]
Third hit on google

http://www.tyresmoke.net/forum/deale...-dealer-3.html
      09-04-2009, 05:24 AM   #6
Em135eye
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M135i

Garage List
What kind of a name is "Blade" anyway? Do they all dress up as gladiators or something?

t's true that the dealer that has behaved so badly is BLADE MOTOR GROUP, their VW showroom in Gloucester, Blade Volkswagen. Their reluctance to refund a holding deposit is outrageous and totally against their own terms and conditions. For three months I have tried to get the deposit back but they have not returned calls or emails. Blade Motor Group, Blade Volkswagen, Blade VW based out of Blade, Priory Road, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL1 2RQ, Tel: 01452 412000. Their group principle Mike Flanagan, Sales Manager Jonathan Cox and Salesman Dean Lucas are all avoiding speaking with me and my only contact is now with the principles PA Margaret Walters.

Play it right and you'll get it all back and more. I used to run a sales division where paper trails and proof were key - has got me a lot of stuff sorted in the past - you don't need to be/hire a lawyer.

Make the MD/CEO aware of the issue - you'll find his name by searching a bit. Email him direct. Only deal with those in charge.
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2009, 06:00 AM   #7
rogerxp
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M3 Comp Pack / QQ+2 Tekna

Garage List
This very thread is now showing at the bottom of the first page when searching Blade VW on google

Might give them a quick call and say I was about to place an order for a Phaeton W12 LWB but spotted some unrest about the BLADE MOTOR GROUP, their VW showroom in Gloucester, Blade Volkswagen. Their reluctance to refund a holding deposit is outrageous and totally against their own terms and conditions. For three months I have tried to get the deposit back but they have not returned calls or emails. Blade Motor Group, Blade Volkswagen, Blade VW based out of Blade, Priory Road, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL1 2RQ, Tel: 01452 412000. Their group principle Mike Flanagan, Sales Manager Jonathan Cox and Salesman Dean Lucas are all avoiding speaking with me and my only contact is now with the principles PA Margaret Walters.

on various forums and also was about to order the wife a matching Toureg 5.0 V10 TDI but decided to order elsewhere.
Gone -: 370Z GT Roadster; BMW X3 3.0d xdrive M Sport; E46 330i M Sport Coupe; Mazda RX8 231; Nissan 350Z GT Roadster; BMW E90 330d M Sport; BMW E92 335i SE; Maserati 4200; Nissan 350Z; Honda S2000; Astra Coupe Turbo; Ford Probe
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2009, 06:02 AM   #8
Em135eye
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M135i

Garage List
Let's get it further up then!

t's true that the dealer that has behaved so badly is BLADE MOTOR GROUP, their VW showroom in Gloucester, Blade Volkswagen. Their reluctance to refund a holding deposit is outrageous and totally against their own terms and conditions. For three months I have tried to get the deposit back but they have not returned calls or emails. Blade Motor Group, Blade Volkswagen, Blade VW based out of Blade, Priory Road, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL1 2RQ, Tel: 01452 412000. Their group principle Mike Flanagan, Sales Manager Jonathan Cox and Salesman Dean Lucas are all avoiding speaking with me and my only contact is now with the principles PA Margaret Walters.

Appreciate 0
      09-04-2009, 06:12 AM   #9
dxb335d
The Tarmac Terrorist
England
Rep
Drives: 997.2 GT3

Garage List
Im disgusted about his Paul mate............ ARGH.
      09-04-2009, 06:25 AM   #10
Geoffo
Major
Belgium
Rep
Drives: Something else..

Sorry to hear this..

Appreciate 0
      09-04-2009, 06:47 AM   #11
R1200RT
R1200RT
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: BMW 335d (E90)

Garage List
2009 R1200RT  [0.00]
2009 E90  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuits View Post

Sorry to here this! Not very professional of Blade Motor Group!

Are you sure Blade Motor Group is not going broke / bankrupt? That would explain bad behaviour like this!
I would most certainly go and see them in person to explain my complaint and make a big scene if they do not want to appear to hear me out on this negative experience.
      09-04-2009, 06:55 AM   #12
1 AKY
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F11 530d

tut tut...

BLADE MOTOR GROUP, their VW showroom in Gloucester, Blade Volkswagen. Their reluctance to refund a holding deposit is outrageous and totally against their own terms and conditions. For three months somebody has tried to get the deposit back but they have not returned calls or emails. Blade Motor Group, Blade Volkswagen, Blade VW based out of Blade, Priory Road, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL1 2RQ, Tel: 01452 412000. Their group principle Mike Flanagan, Sales Manager Jonathan Cox and Salesman Dean Lucas all avoid speaking and the only contact is now with the principles PA Margaret Walters.

Personally I will not be buying any VW models from Blade Motor Group, Blade Volkswagen, Blade VW or any of their franchised showrooms selling Subaru, Alfa, Isuzu, Honda and Audi
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2009, 08:25 AM   #13
MOB
Major
England
Rep
Drives: Alpine White M2 LCI

Sorry to hear that.........

Blade Motor Group

09-04-2009, 08:27 AM   #14
dar2008
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E93 M3 and E92 M3 Comp

I'm getting lost with this thread about Blade Motor Group...

Who's actually lost a deposit with them? Is this a real story, or is someone just having a pop?
      09-04-2009, 09:03 AM   #15
CraigUK
Captain
Rep
Drives: F11 LCI 520D Sport Tourer

An absolute disgrace but why is it that for some reason I feel this may be resolved shortly So they should, nothing more than theft!!!!

"BLADE MOTOR GROUP, their VW showroom in Gloucester, Blade Volkswagen. Their reluctance to refund a holding deposit is outrageous and totally against their own terms and conditions. For three months somebody has tried to get the deposit back but they have not returned calls or emails. Blade Motor Group, Blade Volkswagen, Blade VW based out of Blade, Priory Road, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL1 2RQ, Tel: 01452 412000. Their group principle Mike Flanagan, Sales Manager Jonathan Cox and Salesman Dean Lucas all avoid speaking and the only contact is now with the principles PA Margaret Walters.

Personally I will not be buying any VW models from Blade Motor Group, Blade Volkswagen, Blade VW or any of their franchised showrooms selling Subaru, Alfa, Isuzu, Honda and Audi"
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2009, 09:21 AM   #16
E902717
Colonel
England
Rep
Drives: E91 335d M-Sport

I must have missed something, i don't know what

Blade Motor Group

Have done wrong, but it doesn't sound good..

Blade Motor Group

Maybe they should treat customers better...

Blade Motor Group

Appreciate 0
      09-04-2009, 09:22 AM   #17
flyfs6
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW i7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dar2008 View Post
I'm getting lost with this thread about Blade Motor Group...

Who's actually lost a deposit with them? Is this a real story, or is someone just having a pop?
it's for real. Biscuits paid a refundable deposit on a Touareg I think and they won't refund his deposit.
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2009, 09:24 AM   #18
CraigUK
Captain
Rep
Drives: F11 LCI 520D Sport Tourer

I think the idea is to make everyone aware of the issue to hopefully get things sorted. Google is a powerful tool>>>

Blade Motor Group

Blade Motor Group

Appreciate 0
      09-04-2009, 09:37 AM   #19
biscuits
Dimmer than a dim thing
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
I appreciate all your support regarding The dealer that has behaved so badly BLADE MOTOR GROUP, their VW showroom in Gloucester, Blade Volkswagen. Their reluctance to refund a holding deposit is outrageous and totally against their own terms and conditions. For three months I have tried to get the deposit back but they have not returned calls or emails. Blade Motor Group, Blade Volkswagen, Blade VW based out of Blade, Priory Road, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL1 2RQ, Tel: 01452 412000. Their group principle Mike Flanagan, Sales Manager Jonathan Cox and Salesman Dean Lucas are all avoiding speaking with me and my only contact is now with the principles PA Margaret Walters.

Just to confirm.... personally I will not be buying any VW models until Blade Motor Group, Blade Volkswagen, Blade VW or any of their franchised showrooms selling Subaru, Alfa, Isuzu, Honda and Audi.
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2009, 09:38 AM   #20
biscuits
Dimmer than a dim thing
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyfs6 View Post
it's for real. Biscuits paid a refundable deposit on a Touareg I think and they won't refund his deposit.
Yep, correct... they took a holding deposit subject to finance, etc... then refused to refund once I had decided not to continue. This is against the distance selling rules and Barclaycard are now persuing to matter further.

Appreciate 0
      09-04-2009, 09:40 AM   #21
bmw330dconv
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E93 330D Convertible

Garage List
2007 E93  [0.00]
I am lost reading this thread, why are things repeated???
      09-04-2009, 09:48 AM   #22
magic77
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: ex- 335i

typical a pain I long time ago made the error of ordering a golf, shortly after placing the order found out car was not available but a replacelement could be sourced of different spec. Cancelled the order and had no problems unlike your issue with

BLADE MOTOR GROUP, their VW showroom in Gloucester, Blade Volkswagen. Their reluctance to refund a holding deposit is outrageous and totally against their own terms and conditions. For three months somebody has tried to get the deposit back but they have not returned calls or emails. Blade Motor Group, Blade Volkswagen, Blade VW based out of Blade, Priory Road, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL1 2RQ, Tel: 01452 412000. Their group principle Mike Flanagan, Sales Manager Jonathan Cox and Salesman Dean Lucas all avoid speaking and the only contact is now with the principles PA Margaret Walters.

sorry to hear this, hope you get it sorted