E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Engine starts but no electronics inside

04-09-2024, 07:40 PM   #1
bossfishstix
Registered
Rep
Drives: Jeep Gladiator / BMW E90

Engine starts but no electronics inside

I took my 2011 E90 328i through the car wash last night. Drove around fine and parked it in the garage overnight. This morning I hop in to go to work and no interior electronics are working, I mean dash is blank, hvac not working, windows don't move but the engine starts like normal.

Headlights, rear lights, and turn signals work from the outside but nothing inside except the footwell lights and puddle lights are on. I recently had my FRM fixed.

I can't even open my trunk to get to the battery and there is no keyhole for me to open it. There is an odd clicking coming from the shifter like something is levering up and down so i pull up the boot and see a little switch like piece moving up and down trying to engage something.

Has anyone experienced something similar? I looked in the glove compartment to check fuses and everything seems ok. I pulled down the panel at the passenger footwell and the insulation was a bit damp, looks like water came through the hvac ports.

Could it be the JBE?

I'm at a loss and can't even open my trunk. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Appreciate 0