E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > Indy Shop - Las Vegas?!

08-08-2019, 01:20 AM   #1
Saitama
Rep
Drives: Montego Blue 07 335i Coupe

Indy Shop - Las Vegas?!

Hey there, I'm looking for a shop that will install some parts for me. Hybrid twins, down pipe, inlets and outlets will all the necessary bolts and gaskets. If you know a place please let me know. I'm located in Centennial Hills so the closer to that the better.
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2019, 12:45 AM   #2
Johnny_Bravo
Rep
Drives: 2011 N55 335i

I only let Southwest Bimmers touch my car. When I first bought my Mini, the dealership told me I needed $6k worth of service work done to it. I took it to them for a second opinion.

They came back, handed me my keys and said they were scamming you, you don't need anything now. I asked them how much do I owe you for taking a look? They said nothing, come back when you need the oil changed.

The shop you could eat off the floor it's so clean, and Devin the owner is a freaking genius when it comes to these vehicles, and they only hire BMW Master Tech's who work on your car. They are the only ones I let touch my 335 now.

I don't have enough good things to say about them.
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2019, 11:58 PM   #3
Saitama
Rep
Drives: Montego Blue 07 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_Bravo View Post
I only let Southwest Bimmers touch my car. When I first bought my Mini, the dealership told me I needed $6k worth of service work done to it. I took it to them for a second opinion.

They came back, handed me my keys and said they were scamming you, you don't need anything now. I asked them how much do I owe you for taking a look? They said nothing, come back when you need the oil changed.

The shop you could eat off the floor it's so clean, and Devin the owner is a freaking genius when it comes to these vehicles, and they only hire BMW Master Tech's who work on your car. They are the only ones I let touch my 335 now.

I don't have enough good things to say about them.
I'll give them a look up! Thanks for the response.
Appreciate 0