E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Simplest Way to Play Music + Charge iPhone?

07-21-2020, 03:45 PM   #1
solo118
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '11 335i Coupe

Simplest Way to Play Music + Charge iPhone?

So I am looking to get an E92, this one is a 2008 without usb in the console and no idrive (thank God!) I did my searching and noticed many went with the Eonon set, and many went with Firefly for a simple AUX solution. Others went with the "ebay box" but even that might be a bit too much as I do not want or care for bluetooth.

I am pretty certain that the AUX would be OK, but I prefer something that sounds great and I am ok to spend a little bit to achieve that.

I do not care about bluetooth (which car does not even have) nor do I need a screen like the Eonon items I have seen. I am just looking for something that I can plug into the wiring harness and have USB/iPhone playback capability.

In my E46 days, I had a Dice unit which worked amazingly as it plugged into my CD changer that was pre-wired. I am hoping for something similar.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2020, 03:23 PM   #2
solo118
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '11 335i Coupe

Bump
Appreciate 0