E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Anyone with connectuons at BMW Moncton?

08-03-2020, 08:19 PM   #1
eljay
Colonel
Rep
Drives: ///M + E91

Anyone with connectuons at BMW Moncton?

I am hoping there's someone out there working at or knows someone at BMW Moncton.

I would love to get the service history for my E91, but, of course the dealership will not let me have due to "privacy issues".
I wish they could just blank out the owner's name and address and let me have it.

Please PM me if you can help.

Cheers.
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2020, 03:39 PM   #2
Buug959
Captain
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: 335xi E90, GMC Sierra, VW Golf

Quote:
Originally Posted by eljay View Post
I am hoping there's someone out there working at or knows someone at BMW Moncton.

I would love to get the service history for my E91, but, of course the dealership will not let me have due to "privacy issues".
I wish they could just blank out the owner's name and address and let me have it.

Please PM me if you can help.

Cheers.
I ran across this website, www.auto-records.com, when I was looking for info on my e90. I'm not sure what kind of details they have but they do cover service history for North American cars. It might be worth checking out. Good Luck
Appreciate 0