E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Daily Driver mods?

07-24-2020, 08:30 PM   #23
kauulana
Rep
Drives: '11 e90 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilime75 View Post
I was still talking about suspension, as in the stock MSport suspension is a step or 2 better than non MSport suspension.

The bumper is purely aesthetic and subjective. It makes no difference to performance, so if you like the M3 rep bumper, go for it.

EDIT: Just realized you're XDrive, so I'm not sure what aftermarket suspension will work for you. I'm RWD, so I never looked in to AWD stuff.
I was seeing a lot of good things about KW V1s🤷🏽*♂️
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2020, 08:35 PM   #24
kauulana
Rep
Drives: '11 e90 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by mweisdorfer View Post
I have the b12 kit w/ M3 control arms, M3 subframe bushings & M3 differential bushings

I would absolutely say that my suspension is way better than any m-sport suspension from the factory.

Look at the B14 kit, if you want coil overs. You'll have to wait till they come back in stock.

Ikon Motorsports is the only company I know of that sells the M3 replica bumper with both fog lights & headlight washers.

I'd do that & M3 side-skirts for sure!

There is some trimming of the brake vents to get the bumper to fit, but that didn't take all that long. Take them off (one 8mm bolt) & use a dremmel.

Sometimes, you can snag a used Dinan CAI for $500.00 used on this forum. Otherwise, the AFE momentum is probably your best bet, if you want a CAI.
Yeah Ikon Motorsports it is. You know, I’ve never actually bothered to look at those I’ll also keep that in mind. I think I’ll go with the AFE momentum, thanks!
Appreciate 0