E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Felix@EuroPassion

05-02-2007, 04:39 PM   #111
jamb
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Driving u crazy

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazdoc View Post
Okay, I am getting the point that people are unhappy with Felix and his practice. We get it. No need to repeat the same message over and over. Yes, the shipping is pretty expensive, and you need to pick up the item yourself, but you knew that going into the groupbuy.

I am currently in the groupbuy, and the only thing I can ethically complain about is the long time it took for the extra-cost air freight (which it turns out to be the fault of the shipping company), some hassle with finalizing the shipping location (which occurred before I paid). I knew that I needed to arrange for my own shipping BEFORE I joined the GB. I knew the price of shipping BEFORE I joined the GB. I knew that I pay for my own customs BEFORE I joined the GB. Nobody held a gun to my head to join the groupbuy, and really only the shipping got delayed after I paid.

Sure, he did go out of town the week that the items were shipping, so we did not get rpelies the moment we wanted them. In hindsight, he should have relaized that quite a few e90post members just got scammed by Trendix, so every seller here was under suspicion (just look at the trouble Bavdom is going through with the suspicion).

Furthermore, I will be the judge of the quality when I see it. Do I hope that the item fits perfect? Hell yes.

Do I expect that it will be a 100% perfect on a knock-off product that I got for 25% of the real itme price because I am a cheap bastard buying a knock-off for a $50,000 car? I will not lose sleep over it.

Even the real item does not always fit 100%, and that is why you often go to a good body shop to prep and fit the item BEFORE painting (heck, I have done kits and items before, and that is pretty much the standard process).
+1 I don't understand WHY some people left their FEEDBACK here... without buying anything from Felix...
      05-02-2007, 05:43 PM   #112
Minipuck V 2.0
秘書負責保持它真正
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 快車

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix@europassion View Post
thnx for sharing and why do you want to know..Iam not like "Him"
I dont do this kind of dirty thrasy business..
I asked because Long is denying that he knows this guy. Just clarifying the accusations thrown around here.

There just seems to be some miscommunication here.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2007, 05:58 PM   #113
Minipuck V 2.0
秘書負責保持它真正
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 快車

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamb View Post
+1 I don't understand WHY some people left their FEEDBACK here... without buying anything from Felix...
Everything I left here is not feedback. It has only been my own COMMENTS that i see from this whole process.

People can make their own decision about whether they want to buy from Felix or not.

I find it funny that people who were so pissed off about the delay have calmed down siginificantly. I guess as long the product arrives everything is now okay.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2007, 06:00 PM   #114
longtran
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Okay, I am getting the point that people are unhappy with Felix and his practice. We get it. No need to repeat the same message over and over. Yes, the shipping is pretty expensive, and you need to pick up the item yourself, but you knew that going into the groupbuy.

I am currently in the groupbuy, and the only thing I can ethically complain about is the long time it took for the extra-cost air freight (which it turns out to be the fault of the shipping company), some hassle with finalizing the shipping location (which occurred before I paid). I knew that I needed to arrange for my own shipping BEFORE I joined the GB. I knew the price of shipping BEFORE I joined the GB. I knew that I pay for my own customs BEFORE I joined the GB. Nobody held a gun to my head to join the groupbuy, and really only the shipping got delayed after I paid.

Sure, he did go out of town the week that the items were shipping, so we did not get rpelies the moment we wanted them. In hindsight, he should have relaized that quite a few e90post members just got scammed by Trendix, so every seller here was under suspicion (just look at the trouble Bavdom is going through with the suspicion).

Furthermore, I will be the judge of the quality when I see it. Do I hope that the item fits perfect? Hell yes.

Do I expect that it will be a 100% perfect on a knock-off product that I got for 25% of the real itme price because I am a cheap bastard buying a knock-off for a $50,000 car? I will not lose sleep over it.

Even the real item does not always fit 100%, and that is why you often go to a good body shop to prep and fit the item BEFORE painting (heck, I have done kits and items before, and that is pretty much the standard process).
you want to see flex's excellent products? i got pics. will post tonight.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2007, 07:02 PM   #115
Spazdoc
Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 C63S, 2001 S4

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by longtran View Post
I never said they were excellent....
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2007, 08:59 PM   #116
Felix@europassion
Banned
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: European Freaks

Quote:
you deleted the GB threads to cover your sorry ass buisness practice. how can he prove it now???

btw you still havent answer my question. who da fuck is michael gunawan????

You know why?Cause this is not your problems buddy.you are just taking advantage on this situation.

I wont comment anythings against you...
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2007, 09:01 PM   #117
Felix@europassion
Banned
Indonesia
Rep

Quote:

peoples are complaining about dtm products before.thats true!

Ill post it your source products too..
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2007, 09:04 PM   #118
Felix@europassion
Banned
Indonesia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minipuck V 2.0 View Post
Everything I left here is not feedback. It has only been my own COMMENTS that i see from this whole process.

People can make their own decision about whether they want to buy from Felix or not.

I find it funny that people who were so pissed off about the delay have calmed down siginificantly. I guess as long the product arrives everything is now okay.

But again there is someone at this forum is taking advantage!! by changing his original nick name and gave me a nasty bad feedback

what a coward!! not a gentlemen at all..

Lets the public judge that
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2007, 09:06 PM   #119
calvino
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: had e90, 330i mystic blue

Garage List
2006 e90 330i  [0.00]
many people from the previous GB left Felix + feedbacks, So I have to see for my self if the bumper is perfect fit, before leaving any feedback.

I'm sure that I will never buy from Felix, all this wait is just unacceptable, however I can't accuse Felix of thief since Lucid has pick up the kits, so I know that the kit ARE real.

I understand that the shipping is expensive since they are coming from overseas and he did clarify that we are responsible for the extra s/h inside the U.S

Felix just an advise next time you do a group buy in other forum make sure you tell them how long the product is going to take.

right now I just hope they fit. that's all!!!
      05-02-2007, 09:09 PM   #120
Felix@europassion
Banned
Indonesia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvino View Post
many people from the previous GB left Felix + feedbacks, So I have to see for my self if the bumper is perfect fit, before leaving any feedback.

I'm sure that I will never buy from Felix, all this wait is just unacceptable, however I can't accuse Felix of thief since Lucid has pick up the kits, so I know that the kit ARE real.

I understand that the shipping is expensive since they are coming from overseas and he did clarify that we are responsible for the extra s/h inside the U.S

Felix just an advise next time you do a group buy in other forum make sure you tell them how long the product is going to take.

right now I just hope they fit. that's all!!!

let me know about my products.feel free to give any feedbacks k
thnx agian
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2007, 12:13 AM   #121
Tarthuss
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

I haven't purchased anything from Felix but guys come on, stop making fun of him and his grammar, don't have that american stereotypical ignorant and self centered person "I can't understand you go back to your country" you sound like those guys who are so stupid that they don't say "speak english" they say "speak American". We live in a world that has no boundaries for businesses anymore, if we go around making fun of other cultures when they are trying to learn something from ours then that's just plain ignorance on your behalf. How many languages do you speak? If you answered I don't care because "AMERICAN" is the only one I need to speak then you are extemely ignorant, and close minded. Most of the things that we have here are made in other countries, if you can't respect their efforts to adapt to OUR methods while you completely disregard theirs then you have no appreciation for what they do and shouldn't buy anything made outside the U.S.

This country was built on immigrants, not a single person can claim otherwise (not even Native Americans) and when we were chanting around a camp fire, the Persians were already expert mathematicians, conquering and developing. U.S.A. is grand because we have the worlds knowledge in a single country, it is a country built by the entire world.

I am not defending Felix for whatever he did, but maintain a level of common courtesy and respect. If not, then you are just as bad of a customer than he is of a seller, because it's one thing to provide negative feedback, and it's another to make fun of the way he talks, and insult him.

Longtran, I appreciate all the DIY, you provide excellent input in this forum, but was the F*CK really necessary?
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2007, 12:56 AM   #122
sinnet112
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E89 Z4

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarthuss View Post
I am not defending Felix for whatever he did, but maintain a level of common courtesy and respect. If not, then you are just as bad of a customer than he is of a seller, because it's one thing to provide negative feedback, and it's another to make fun of the way he talks, and insult him.
+1
This has gotten a lot uglier than I thought it would

Z4 sdrive30i | Deep Sea Blue | Ivory White Nappa Extended Leather | ZSP
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2007, 12:57 AM   #123
Collanrf
Major
Philippines
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i, Alpine White M Sport

Garage List
2011 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnet112 View Post
+1
This has gotten a lot uglier than I thought it would
+2
/// 2011 E90 335i M SPORT, ALPINE WHITE/// STEPTRONIC /// ZENON HEADLIGHTS/// 35% TINTS ALL AROUND /// 19 INCH BBS LM REPS ///BLACKED OUT ROUNDELS /// BLACK OUT GRILLS/// ACS ROOF SPOILER /// M3 REAR SPOILER /// LTMW INSTALLED (VOLLKOMMEN) M SPORT FRONT LIP /// BMS INTAKE///
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2007, 01:24 AM   #124
longtran
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarthuss View Post

Longtran, I appreciate all the DIY, you provide excellent input in this forum, but was the F*CK really necessary?
yes it is. im pissed. he said my source provide him something, i wanted to know who the source is. his replied was michael gunawan. who the heck is michael gunawan. i have asked many time. just like his GB, he just avoid the question. so yes, it was necessary. still no answer.
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2007, 01:28 AM   #125
longtran
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
check out felix's execellent quality....
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-03-2007, 01:58 AM   #126
cm3rc
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90

Garage List
06 325i  [0.00]
damn foo puttn that shiit on blast like no other!!

05-03-2007, 06:52 AM   #127
Spazdoc
Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 C63S, 2001 S4

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
See, that is why I did not order a painted kit. SO I can bring it to my local body shop, have them latch it to the car and prep it, and then paint. Aside from factory parts, I rarely see a kit that fits perfect 100%.
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2007, 09:13 AM   #128
xtlwulf
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335xi | 2015 228xi

ohhhhh crappp......
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2007, 11:46 AM   #129
longtran
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
See, that is why I did not order a painted kit. SO I can bring it to my local body shop, have them latch it to the car and prep it, and then paint. Aside from factory parts, I rarely see a kit that fits perfect 100%.
real hartge lip fits right. dtm lip is not perfect but its flexible enough to make it fit right.
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2007, 03:06 PM   #130
shadowcoder
Captain
Greece
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Quote:
real hartge lip fits right. dtm lip is not perfect but its flexible enough to make it fit right.
So what you are saying is that the glass is full only with an original hartge lip.
But with the dtm one it is half full and with felix's one it is half empty. There
is a reason why both of them are not selling at hartge prices.

Regarding the paint that you claim chips easily...Any person with intelligence
can tell that the lip was either dropped or scraped against something and that
says nothing about his product paint job. Unless you are implying that his
replica lip will spontaneously chip on the edges or if you go to a high pressure
car wash, this is what will happen.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know how much the dtm lip is selling for anyway?
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2007, 04:32 PM   #131
calvino
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: had e90, 330i mystic blue

Garage List
2006 e90 330i  [0.00]
WOW I hope that's not the case of the ACS lip, but I have a question long why you did not warn us about Felix before ?
      05-03-2007, 10:08 PM   #132
Felix@europassion
Banned
Indonesia
Rep

Quote:

now you said DTM LIPS ARE NOT PERFECT
Appreciate 0