E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > Bmw M3 S65 V8 Engine New Rod Bearings E90 E92 E93

03-31-2016, 03:11 PM   #1
Jobe.
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Bmw M3 S65 V8 Engine New Rod Bearings E90 E92 E93

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 8,000.00

Or Best Offer
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Hello,

Available is a BMW S65 engine removed from a 2009 BMW M3. Unfortunately, the vehicle was involved in an accident and that is why the engine is available.

The engine is in great shape. The vehicle had 61k miles on it when the engine was removed.

If you aren't familiar with these engines they are known for rod bearing issues from the manufacturer. A simple Google search will reveal lots of information on this subject. With that being said I went ahead and replaced the rod bearings out of precaution. The engine didn't have any abnormal noises or issues to prompt the bearing replacement. I simply wanted to give the buyer peace of mind. As you can see in the pictures the old bearings didn't have much wear at all. As an added precaution I had the bearings treated by WPC to give them added durability and reduce friction. You can search their website at wpctreatment.com if you're curious about the procedure.

The engine comes with the following.
-New spark plugs
-New oil pan gasket
-New oem connecting rod bearings
-New oem connecting rod bolts

The item pictured is the exact item you will receive. This is just the long block available. No intake manifold, exhaust manifolds, engine accessories, ignition coils, or wiring harness. However, I do have some of these components if desired.

I personally removed the engine, replaced the rod bearings, and took great care in doing so. I am an ASE certified technician with 9+ years in the professional automotive industry.

Please call or text me if you have any questions. 972.345.3551

I also have the DCT transmission out of the same vehicle if interested.

Thanks,
Chris

Price $8,000 shipped

Last edited by Jobe.; 05-05-2016 at 05:51 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2016, 01:53 PM   #2
b-drizzle
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 435i Gran Coupe xDrive

so pretty!
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2016, 05:52 AM   #3
Jobe.
Second Lieutenant
Rep