E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > non stopping cd players

03-22-2010, 10:16 PM   #1
linlaoboo
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 07 328xi 6MT

non stopping cd players

anyone experience this in a 07 328xi? The cd and navigation map cd player just don't seem to stop spinning even with the key fob taken out of the slot. They stop spinning only after a few seconds upon removing the cds. Can you confirm if this is normal? the spinning sound adds to the background noise in the cabin while driving which can be annoying in a relatively quiet cabin.

i'm gonna ask them to check it out. I was doing the cdv mod over the weekend and I could here it even from under the car for 10 to 20 minutes it was spinning. I could be driving with the audio set on radio but the cd or the map dvd will still spin. When I eject them they feel very warm from spinning
Appreciate 0