E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS/FT 2002 E46 330ci 5 Speed

12-26-2013, 07:32 PM   #1
solo118
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '11 335i Coupe

FS/FT 2002 E46 330ci 5 Speed

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Hi All,

I hope its OK to post up a E46 here

I have owned this E46 330ci since August, and bought from the original owner who took great care of it for over 11 years. At the moment it has 154,xxx miles on it, I had only put around 500 miles since I bought it. Nearly all the miles are highway miles going up and down the NJ Turnpike. I do love the car but I have decided driving stick is a bit more than I bargained for in NYC so I am looking to get an automatic (see below)

This car has a CLEAN NY TITLE which I have in hand! VIN# WBABN53402JU25928 I have already paid for the CARFAX Report, so if you are interested please email me (SOLN6184 at aol dot com) and I will forward it to you.

Car is Titanium Silver with a Black Leather Interior. Includes Sport Package, Xenon Lights, Memory Power Seats, Sunroof, Premium Harmon Kardon Sound, iPod Kit, Heated Seats, 5 Speed Manual, Factory Spoiler etc. Very clean exterior, but has some rear bumper scratches.

The previous owner babied this car and only had BMW dealers take care of it throughout the years. The problem is that she lost the paperwork with a recent move, but I am trying to figure out a way to print out previous records through a BMW dealership (I do have some on hand though). The original owner has never even touched the spare tire, which shows it was driven gently and not abused. *** Update 12/24/13 I found a way to get all BMW service records in PDF format so I should have those soon!

Overall the car runs great, do not let the miles fool you it looks and feels like it has half of those miles! As you know if these cars are maintained well they can go for many many miles! Clutch feels great, engine has tons of power, and the body is straight and no rust. There was one small accident in the rear (trunk) where the trunk got hit but it was replaced with an OEM trunk with the OEM wing as well through the previous owner's insurance. A well known problem with these cars are the Subframe, and I had a look under the car and it looks good to me, without any cracks. I have a couple of photos if you need those.

Interior is in great condition, with a little wear on the seats bolsters. Wheels have minor curb rash in great condition otherwise and tires have plenty of life on them. Carpets are nice, and OEM rubber mats are included. The exterior is in great shape and all lights are functioning fine. I just had an oil change done last week and she is running great! No Check Engine lights, no warning lights at all! The plug for the FM radio is a bit loose so that just needs to be secured in the back of the radio. It has the OEM ipod integration which works nice as well.

The car needs a couple of minor fixes (full disclosure of course)
-Rear Shocks could use replacing (front already taken care of) Update 12/24/13: I got a quote to have these replaced and I will hopefully take care of it in the next week or two.

-Shifting is a bit sloppy, so I bought a shifter rebuild kit which is basically a set of bushings and is a pretty easy fix. Those parts are included, plus I picked up a short throw shifter (Original BMW which comes with the sportier models) which I will include for free.

-Driver's Side Seat not working horizontally (other functions plus memory seats work fine) another very easy fix which just needs a wire to be soldered in but I never took care of it as I was in a comfortable position.

Overall a fantastic car, and well maintained to ensure the next owner can enjoy this car for many years.

I am asking $6000 and I would be interested in trades as well if you have a nice, sporty car (mostly interested in a coupe or convertible) car such as an Infiniti G35, Mercedes CLK, SLK, Z4, etc. I would also be interested in other E46 models with an Automatic (especially a convertible but open to others) within the trade, I would be open to doing something +/- cash if necessary.

I am mainly available nights and weekends in Brooklyn, I can drive a short distance to meet locally if need be.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask! Please E-Mail me only as I will answer as quickly as possible at SOLN6184 at aol dot com Please see photos below, I can take more upon request.

Appreciate 0
      12-31-2013, 07:23 PM   #2
solo118
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Bump, will entertain offers (cash or trade)

Shoot me an email

I am in the middle of sorting out the rear struts, and I am figuring out a way to print out the previous service history
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2014, 07:29 PM   #3
solo118
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Bump!
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2014, 08:19 PM   #4
solo118
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Bump, feel free to PM me with any offers or trades.
Appreciate 0