E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2011 335d (cold weather and premium package)

09-09-2017, 03:33 PM   #1
BaltimoreBRSRK
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 335d

2011 335d (cold weather and premium package)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 16,500.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Up for sale is my 2011 BMW 335d.

I had this car for a little over a year, put 24,000 miles on it, and love it.

But, my constant cleaning it, washing, and detailing it, and parking it a mile away from any potential dings in parking lots, and constant worrying about it... has led to strife at home.

I should not own a luxury vehicle right now. My hobbies involve mud and woods, and my relationship with my girlfriend does not need any more of me saying "THAT'S not going in my $%#&^%$&$%^& car!!!!" or "You can have a snack when we get there, I just vacuumed" or "can we shower BEFORE we leave the gym? I just wiped down the leather".

I might be exaggerating how brave I am to say the things I think... Might be.

The car has the premium package and the winter package.
(heated seats, heated steering wheel, heated exterior mirrors, premium leather interior, navigation, satellite radio ready, 3 auto dimming mirrors, heated headlight spray nozzles for snow, fold down rear seats, ski/long item pass through)

If you are looking at 335d's you (should) know about the MANY THOUSANDS of dollars of specialty cleaning of carbon gunk you need to do to the intake system. They were not designed with the emissions controls on them that the USA mandated for them... My car is "only worth about $11,000" according to all the internet pricing tools... But the reality is, you HAVE to get this stuff done every few years (or so many miles) or your car won't work... I have done the following:

-I have had all 6 injectors replaced (the parts alone are $1010 each if ordered from BMW)
-I have had the walnut shell carbon build up blasting done (over $2000)

Both of these were completed in the last 20,000 miles!

Further details:

-I have had one of the two carbon monoxide sensors replaced
-I have replaced the pre-heater controller (glow plugs)
-I have had new front rotors and pads installed
-I had had new rear pads installed
-I have had new thrust arm bushings installed
-I have the BMW roof rack and removal/installation tool
-I have a set of Nokian (Finland) snow tires on BMW rims (8 BMW rims come with the car with 4 Continentals and 4 Nokians mounted)
-I have receipts for all the work I had done. Previous owner had all work done at 2 BMW dealerships around DC.
-It was MD state inspected through June (had it inspected for grins and giggles in April when I started thinking about selling it)

Come test drive it, it will sell itself. This car is an absolute pleasure to drive, no matter what style of driving you want to do. The 425 ft/lbs of torque MOVE this thing at any speed, and if you set cruise control on the highway at around 70-75 mph you'll see 35-39 mpg on a road trip... It's kind of an amazing car.

I just need something that causes me less stress about being nice. My loss, your gain.

I dropped the price because one of the $50 front lower grilles just got hit by rocks off a bobcat on a flatbed and needs replacing.

$16500 or reasonable offer.

CLICK HERE for craigslist post with photos

Thanks for looking.

Appreciate 0
      10-15-2017, 03:58 PM   #2
TTStevens
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2009 335d

The CraigsList link is expired, can you post some photos?
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2017, 03:35 PM   #3
scarani14
Rep
Drives: 2005 BMW X3 6SP

In for pics, mileage, and CL ad.
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2017, 05:59 PM   #4
linalperera08
Registered
Rep
Drives: n/a

is this still for sale?
Appreciate 0
      12-25-2017, 09:30 AM   #5
Legaci335
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335d , 2007 335i (sold)

Waiting for info ^^^^^ following

Since its driven in winter conditions, how's the undercarriage look?
Appreciate 0